|Stefanie Giesinger Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||August 27, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Stefanie Giesinger is a German model who shot to fame as the winner of the 9th season of the modeling competition series Germany’s Next Topmodel. She was also featured on the cover of the German Cosmopolitan in June 2014. Over the years, Stefanie Giesinger has worked with a number of brands and designers which include the likes of Dolce & Gabbana, L’Oréal Paris, and Furla. She has also graced the covers of magazines such as Jolie Magazine, Vogue Japan, Tush Magazine, and Glamour Germany.
Stefanie Giesinger was studying in a high school in Rittersberg when she was selected as one of the contestants in the TV competition, Germany’s Next Topmodel.
Stefanie Giesinger has been represented by Muse Management – New York.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Stefanie Giesinger has dated –
- Sami Khedira (2015) – Towards the end of 2015, Stefanie was rumored to be going out with German soccer star Sami Khedira. In December, she was spotted in Turin to watch Khedira turn out for the Italian side Juventus. She has been in attendance at other matches as well.
- Marcus Butler (2016-Present) – The rumors of Stefanie dating social media star Marcus Butler kept on swirling throughout the summer of 2016. He eventually confirmed that they were dating in September 2016 by sharing their pictures and videos from their romantic holidays in Mykonos. They first met at the amfAR Gala in May 2016 in French Rivera.
Race / Ethnicity
She has German ancestry.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Tall and toned body
- Elongated chin
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Stefanie Giesinger has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Urban Chic Outfit
She also has used her strong presence on Instagram to promote various products and brands.
Best Known For
- Being one of the most popular German models. She has more than 3.5 million followers on Instagram.
- Having modeled for some of the biggest fashion brands including Dolce & Gabbana and Victoria’s Secret
- Being featured on the covers of prestigious magazines such as Vogue and Cosmopolitan
She made her theatrical film debut in the 2018 German drama movie, Gorillas.
First TV Show
In 2014, Stefanie Giesinger made her TV show debut on the reality TV show, Germany’s Next Topmodel.
Stefanie relies on her active lifestyle to keep her enviable figure in the best shape. She likes to play tennis. When the weather permits, she loves to go hiking as well. She supplements her active lifestyle by regularly hitting the gym.
Stefanie also loves to go out for a run in the morning. She especially loves running on the sand as it serves as a more grueling workout.
Stefanie Giesinger Favorite Things
- Time Of The Year – Summer
- Swimwear – Bikini
- Body Part – Arms
Source – H&M
Stefanie Giesinger Facts
- If she hadn’t become a fashion model, she would have loved to study psychology. In fact, her aim was to specialize in child psychology.
- She managed to win the 9th season of the TV talent hunt, Germany’s Next Topmodel.
- At 13, Steffi had an emergency operation due to a genetic disorder called ‘primary ciliary dyskinesia’.
- Her parents had shifted base from Siberia to Germany in 1995.
Featured Image by Carlos Delgado / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0