|Luma Grothe Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||December 12, 1993|
Luma Grothe is a Brazilian model known for her successful modeling career. She has graced the covers of popular magazines like Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, and has done endorsement work for popular brands like Armani Exchange, Dolce & Gabbana, and L’Oreal. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram and more than 30k followers on Facebook.
New York, United States
Information about her formal education is unknown.
- Father – Maciel Grothe
- Mother – Luci Regis Machado
- Siblings – Amanda (Younger Sister)
She is represented by –
- Women Management – New York
- Oui Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- Premier Model Management – London
- Elite Model Management – Spain
- IMM Bruxelles – Brussels
- Le Management – Copenhagen
- Elite Model Management – Barcelona
- Iconic Management – Hamburg
- Photogenics LA – Los Angeles
- Ford Models Brasil – São Paulo
- MP Stockholm – Stockholm
- 2PM Model Management – Copenhagen
- Chic Management
- Iconic Management – Berlin
5 ft 7½ in or 171.5 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Luma Grothe has dated –
- Nick Youngquest (2015-Present) – After meeting on a shooting scene, Austrailian model Nick and Luma started dating in 2015. The couple has been spotted together on many events in New York City.
Race / Ethnicity
Luma has Brazilian ancestry mostly with traces of German, Japanese, and African roots.
- Beauty mark on her right cheek
- Blue eyes
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Luma Grothe has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Armani Exchange
- Dolce & Gabbana
- Maria Cher Jeans
- Philipp Plein
- Paco Rabanne
- Karl Lagerfeld
- Santa Lolla
- Ermanno Scervino
Luma hasn’t spoken about her religious views publicly.
Best Known For
- Walking in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2016
- Walking the ramp for big brands like Armani Exchange, Dolce & Gabbana, Burberry, Versace, and L’Oreal
First Fashion Show
Luma debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring/Summer Fashion Show in 2011 where she walked the ramp for Alessa and New Order.
She hasn’t made her theatrical film debut yet.
First TV Show
Luma hasn’t made any TV show appearances yet.
Luma is a gym freak and exercises a lot to stay fit. She goes to the gym 4-5 times in a week for an hour. Even if she’s in a hotel, she doesn’t skip going to the gym. Usually, she does weight training and resistance exercises. She doesn’t like cardio exercises.
She drinks a lot of water and takes a protein shake after every workout session. For motivation, Luma follows a lot of fitness models on Instagram. She always gets inspired by Izabel Goulart‘s fitness videos.
Luma Grothe Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza
- Fragrance – Olympéa by Paco Rabanne
- Animal – Tiger
Luma Grothe Facts
- She prefers to carry a sunscreen, raspberry-toned lipstick, and a good moisturizer to keep her skin hydrated, especially when flying.
- Luma also has a French bulldog named Bark Obama.
- She considers Angelina Jolie as an inspiration and admires her character “Lara Croft” in Tomb Raider.
- She co-founded the personal care company “Boie USA” in 2015.
- Her last name “Grothe” is pronounced as “Gro-tay”.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Luma Grothe / Instagram