|Sam Rollinson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||August 19, 1994|
Sam Rollinson is an English model who is best known for walking the ramp for several high-end brands such as Chanel, Chloe, Valentino, Louis Vuitton, and Loewe. She has also modeled for some of the most respected designers such as Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Jason Wu, Vera Wang, and Stella McCartney. Sam has graced the cover of several magazines such as Vogue, Dazed, i-D, Harper’s Bazaar, and Interview. She has amassed an enormous fan base with more than 150k followers on Instagram.
Doncaster, England, United Kingdom
London, United Kingdom
- Siblings – Kevan Rollinson (Brother)
Sam is represented by –
- Select Model Management – London (Mother Agency)
- Women Management – New York
- Women Management – Paris
- Longteng Model Management – Beijing
- Women Management – Milan
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sam has dated –
- Matt Richardson (2015-Present) – Sam started dating comedian and broadcaster Matt Richardson back in March 2015. However, the couple met for the first time in 2014 at the Leeds Festival in 2014. Later, they exchanged numbers, and the rest is history.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
Sam has endorsed several brands such as Blue Erdos, Ports 1961, Joseph, Hogan, L.K. Bennett, Pringle of Scotland, Balenciaga, Valentino, Kurt Geiger, J Brand, Sonia Rykiel, H&M, Burberry, Cartier, L.K.Bennett, Next Company, Daks, Chanel, Trussardi, Beymen, Saks Fifth Avenue, Tiffany & Co., Jaeger, Max Mara, Zara, Pepe Jeans, Tod’s, Pedro del Hierro, DKNY, Selfridges, Americana Manhasset, Helmut Lang, COS, Sonia Rykiel, and many more brands.
Best Known For
- Walking for several high-end brands such as Chanel, Chloe, Valentino, Louis Vuitton, and Loewe
- Modeling for designers like Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Jason Wu, Vera Wang, and Stella McCartney
- Gracing the cover of many magazines Vogue, Dazed, i-D, Harper’s Bazaar, and Interview
- Being listed on models.com‘s “Top 50 Models” list
First Fashion Show
Sam debuted at the Ready to Wear – Autumn/Winter 2012 fashion week. She walked for several brands such as Bora Aksu and Eudon Choi.
In September 2018, she was training at the Barrecore studio.
To keep her skin looking radiant, she uses a Neutrogena face wash and a Clinique moisturizer 2 times a day.
Sam Rollinson Favorite Things
- Piece Of Clothing – Her grandmother’s fur coat and her nana’s engagement ring
- Mascara – Le Volume de Chanel mascara
- Highlighter – Touche Eclat by Yves Saint Laurent
- Designer – Saint Laurent
Sam Rollinson Facts
- She never bothered much about her built as she’s naturally been slim since her early years.
- She was 5 years old when she got her signature bob-cut hairstyle done.
- Sam was 13 years old when Select Model Management discovered her.
- In 2010, she was photographed by Mario Testino for the Burberry campaign and Karl Lagerfeld for Chanel.
- In 2015, Sam lived with models Eve Delf and her best friend Charlotte Wiggins in an apartment in London.
- Her trademark perfume is the Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige.
- In the past, she was listed in models.com‘s “Top 50 Models” list.
- In February 2019, Sam was ranked on models.com‘s “The Money Girl” list.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Sam Rollinson / Instagram