|Kendall Vertes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||December 9, 2002|
Kendall Vertes is an American dancer, singer, TV personality, model, actress, writer, and producer who is known for appearing in the 2nd season of the Lifetime series Dance Moms along with her mother.
Kendall K Vertes
Kendall K, KK, Kenny
Pennsylvania, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She learned dancing from Cathy Nesbitt-Stein‘s Candy Apples Dance Center.
Post that, she went to the Rogers School of Dance and Studio 19 Dance Complex of Chloe Lukasiak.
Kendall also went to Abby Lee Dance Company.
Dancer, Singer, TV Personality, Model, Actress, Writer, Producer
- Father – Erno Valer Vertes (Professional Tennis Player, Author)
- Mother – Jill Vertes
- Siblings – Charlotte Vertes (Older Sister) (Tennis Player), Ryleigh Vertes (Older Sister) (Dancer)
- Others – Nan (Grandmother)
Kendall Vertes has been signed with –
- Primary Wave Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Don Buchwald & Associates L.A., Talent and Literary Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Jake Seruga (2017) – She was romantically linked with a guy named Jake Seruga.
- Mackenzie Sol (2018) – Kendall was rumored to be dating singer and social media star Mackenzie Sol in 2018.
- Austen Swankler – Kendall made her relationship with the ice hockey player, Austen Swankler Instagram official in May 2019. They were already dating before that time. However, they separated later.
- John Rink (2019) – She went out with activist John Rink for a short while in the year 2019.
- Caden Woodall (2021) – In April 2021, she began dating footballer Caden Woodall but the couple parted ways the following month.
- Andrew Ciufo (2022-Present) – In 2022, she started dating a baseball player named Andrew Ciufo who has played with Georgetown University. Andrew first posted a picture of them together in July 2022 on his Instagram and Kendall’s first picture of them together was uploaded in May 2022 on her Instagram.
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful green eyes
- Plump lips
33-25-34 in or 84-63.5-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
She has advertised for many products and brands including PrettyLittleThing clothing via her social media.
Best Known For
Being a fabulous dancer and for appearing in the reality dancing series Dance Moms
As a Singer
As a singer, her first single was “Wear ‘Em Out” released in 2015.
Though, she had already contributed supporting vocals in the song “Freaks Like Me” by Todrick Hall (ft. the cast of Dance Moms) in 2014.
First TV Show
In 2012, she debuted with Lifetime’s reality dancing show Dance Moms as a contestant. It was season 2’s very first episode.
Being a dancer, her best way to stay in shape is lots of dance practice. It’s a good cardio exercise and intense dance sessions burn a lot of fat.
A dancer’s diet is equally important.
Kendall Vertes Favorite Things
- Favorite Singer – Ariana Grande
- Favorite TV Shows – Shake It Up (2010-2013), Good Luck Charlie (2010-2014)
- Favorite Song – Love Me Harder (By Ariana Grande and The Weeknd)
- Favorite Store – Topshop
- Favorite Mobile App – Instagram
- Dance Types – Contemporary, jazz
- Favorite Competitions – Jump, Nuvo
- Favorite School Subject – Science
- Favorite Colors – Teal, baby blue, baby pink, purple
Kendall Vertes Facts
- Before becoming a professional dancer, she used to visit Studio 19 Dance Complex in Pennsylvania.
- The middle “K” is her name is just to honor her cousins Kiley and Kara.
- Kendall started dancing when she was just 18 months old.
- She enjoys playing softball and tennis during her free time.
- After dancing (she can’t do dancing for her entire life), her next career choice is to become an actress or a dentist.
- She has a celebrity crush on Cameron Dallas.
- During the first two seasons of Dance Moms, she competed against dancer Brooke Hyland.
- On December 8, 2015, she joined YouTube and some of the videos uploaded on her channel are “What I got for Christmas!!!!”, “NO ARMS CHALLENGE!!!!!!!”, “MY EVERYDAY MAKEUP!!!!”, “COMPETITION MAKEUP!!!”, “WHATS IN MY DANCE BAG AND MY BACKPACK!!!”, “MY HOUSE TOUR!!!!!!”, “BEST FRIEND TAG!!! ft. really annoying hiccups!”, “Get Ready With Me for the Teen Choice Awards!”, “Blind folded makeovers with a special guest?!?!”, “Giving My Mom a Makeover”, “Cooking with Kendall k!!!”, and “Summer fun with my besties!!!!!!”.
- She is BFF with dancer Maddie Ziegler.
- She is left-handed.
- She played the role of Beatrice in the 2020 fantasy-adventure film, Anastasia: Once Upon a Time, very loosely based on the legend of Grand Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna of Russia.