|Mackenzie Sol Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 4, 2000|
Mackenzie Sol is an aspiring English singer, songwriter, actor, voice actor, dancer, and social media star who is best known for releasing several hit singles such asLaugh (2017), and Taken (2018). He is also noted for making an appearance as Justin in The Dumping Ground in 2014. However, he gained fame as a cheeky little fellow who got all 3 judges on the X-Factor UK in 2005 hyped over his amazing vocal ability. Since then, he has amassed a huge fan base with more than 100k subscribers on YouTube, more than 600k followers on Facebook, and 400k plus followers on Instagram.
Mackenzie Sol Williamson
Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, England, United Kingdom
Los Angeles, California, United States
He studied for 2 years at The Royal Ballet School in London.
In 2017, he was attending dance classes at The Abby Lee Dance Company.
Singer, Actor, Social Media Star, Songwriter, Dancer, Voice Actor
- Father – George Williamson (Singer)
- Mother – Nicki Williamson (Singer)
- Siblings – He has a younger brother.
Mackenzie is represented by Connect Your Talent.
The Hana Road
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
65 kg or 143 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Mackenzie has dated –
- Kendall Vertes (2018) – Mackenzie and Kendall Vertes were believed to have been dating in 2018. However, the only source of proof to support this notion was seen in Mackenzie’s music video of Taken where they can be seen as each other’s love interest.
Race / Ethnicity
Mackenzie has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Releasing several hit songs such as Laugh (2017), and Taken (2018)
- Lending his voice to the titular character P.U.P in Puppy Star Christmas in 2018
- Auditioning on the X-Factor UK in 2005
As a Singer
Mackenzie released his debut single titled The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On an Open Fire) on November 21, 2014. After that, he released many singles likeLaugh (2017), and Taken (2018).
On November 26, 2015, he released his debut EP titled “My Gift”. It consisted of 4 songs Chestnuts, My Gift, Without You (feat. Cymia), and When We’re All Here.
As a voice actor, he made his theatrical film debut as the lead character P.U.P in Puppy Star Christmas in 2018.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance in the auditions in The X Factor in 2005.
Mackenzie starts off his day with a good long run and later, during the day he either goes dancing at The Abby Lee Dance Company or to play soccer.
Mackenzie Sol Favorite Things
- Singer Of All-Time – Stevie Wonder
- Songs In 2017 – That’s What I Like by Bruno Mars, DJ Khaled‘s I’m The One, Say You Won’t Let Go by James Arthur, Stevie Wonder’s Signed Sealed Delivered
- Sports Team – Sunderland
- Food – Oreos
- Movie – Happy Gilmore (1996)
- TV Show – Family Guy
- Holiday Destination – Los Angeles
- Book – Family Guy Album
Source – Naluda
Mackenzie Sol Facts
- He inherits his musical talent from his parents who are also amazing singers.
- Mackenzie’s mother, Nicki, is his biggest supporter.
- During his childhood days, he played soccer for Lumley FC‘s under 8 and under 13 teams.
- Growing up, he would listen to Motown music and in 2017, he was also a part of his Motown influenced family band.
- American guitarist and singer, George Benson, and singer-songwriter Sam Cooke, as well as bands like The Temptations and Four Tops, were the ones who inspired him.
- The first song he ever sang on stage was titled, My Girl.
- In the past, he lost one of his cousins to suicide. After that, he joined the suicide prevention charity called If U Care Share.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Mackenzie Sol / Instagram