|Lisa Loring Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||February 16, 1958|
|Date of Death||January 28, 2023|
Lisa Loring was an American actor and writer who started her career as a child artist. She is best known for playing the role of Wednesday Addams in the macabre/black comedy sitcom The Addams Family. Lisa Loring also appeared in many other shows and movies which include Dr. Kildare, The Pruitts of Southampton, The Phyllis Diller Show, Way Down in Chinatown, The Girl from U.N.C.L.E., Halloween with the New Addams Family, The Oprah Winfrey Show, Annie Flynn, Fantasy Island, The Dr. Susan Block Show, Barnaby Jones, As the World Turns, Gabe and Walker, Blood Frenzy, Savage Harbor, Iced, and Doctor Spine.
Lisa Ann DeCinces
Lisa Loring was born on February 16, 1958.
On January 28, 2023, she passed away at the age of 64 in Burbank, California, United States. She suffered “a massive stroke” 4 days prior and was taken off life support at Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center in Burbank on January 28th.
Kwajalein Atoll, Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands (later the Marshall Islands)
- Father – He served in the United States Navy.
- Mother – Judith Loring (Served in the United States Navy) (Died in 1974)
- Siblings – She was an only child.
Lisa Loring has been signed with Genesis Creations Entertainment, Talent Agency, Chula Vista, California, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth was $500 Thousand.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lisa Loring had dated –
- Farrell Foumberg (1973-1974) – She was 15 years old when she got married to her childhood sweetheart Farrell Foumberg and the duo was blessed with a daughter named Vanessa Ann Foumberg (b. 1974). The marriage ended in divorce the following year.
- Doug Stevenson (1981-1983) – In 1981, she tied the knot with actor Doug Stevenson (a contract performer on the CBS/Procter & Gamble soap opera Search for Tomorrow). Lisa and Doug divorced in 1983. Their daughter Marianne Stevenson was born in 1984.
- Jerry Butler (1987-1992) – She was married to adult film actor Jerry Butler (b. Paul David Siederman) from 1987 to 1992. They had met on the set of the 1987 adult film Traci’s Big Trick on which Loring worked as a make-up artist and uncredited writer.
- Graham Rich (2003-2008) – In 2003, Lisa Loring married her 4th husband Graham Rich but they separated in 2008. In June 2014, she filed for divorce.
Race / Ethnicity
Lisa Loring Facts
- Her parents divorced soon after her birth.
- She spent her childhood years growing up in Hawaii and later shifted to Los Angeles with her mother.
- Lisa Loring’s mother was 34 years old when she died of alcoholism.
- She was 3 years old when she started modeling.
- She brought to life the character of Wednesday Addams (Gomez and Morticia’s daughter and the youngest member of the family who is a strange yet sweet-natured little girl) in The Addams Family from 1964 to 1966. Her co-stars for the project included Carolyn Jones, John Astin, Jackie Coogan, Ted Cassidy, Blossom Rock, and Ken Weatherwax.
- Lisa Loring credited John Astin (her The Addams Family co-star) as a friend and acting mentor.
- In 1987, she starred as Dory in the slasher film Blood Frenzy.
- Along with Debra De Liso, Doug Stevenson, Elizabeth Gorcey, Ron Kologie, and Joseph Alan Johnson, Lisa Loring co-starred as Jeanette in the 1988 slasher film Iced.
- She was profiled in the 2016 book X Child Stars: Where Are They Now? by Kathy Garver and Fred Ascher.
- Lisa Loring once said, “I will not do any schlock. But I’d love to do a Quentin Tarantino film”.
- Her close friend Laurie Jacobson announced Loring’s death on Facebook in January 2023.
Featured Image by Gore De Vol / Vimeo / CC BY 3.0