Joelle Joanie Siwa
JoJo, JoJo with the big bow
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She has been homeschooled due to her busy schedule in dancing.
Dancer, singer, TV personality, model, YouTuber
- Father – Dr. Tom Siwa (Chiropractor)
- Mother – Jessalynn Siwa (née Jessalyn Lombardi), (Professional Dance Instructor)
- Siblings – Jayden Siwa (Older Brother)
- Others – Kathy (Maternal Grandmother)
She is repped by MSA.
Pop, Music, Dance
She is also practicing piano.
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
63 kg or 139 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
JoJo Siwa has dated –
- MattyB – The singers MattyB and JoJo were romantically linked to each other in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
She has naturally Brown hair color. But, her mom dyes her hair Blonde.
- Wears big hair bows
- Wide smile
33-24-34 in or 84-61-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
She has not endorsed any of the brands yet.
Best Known For
Competing at Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition and appearing in reality television series Dance Moms as a dancer.
As a Singer
As a singer, she released her first single “Boomerang” in 2016. It received more than 16 million views in just 2 weeks on YouTube and was certified as “Gold”.
Later in 2017, she released “Kid in a Candy Store”.
First TV Show
In 2013, she appeared in Lifetime’s dance reality competition series Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition as a contestant. She finished 5th in 10 episodes.
Being a dancer, she dances to keep herself in shape.
JoJo Siwa Favorite Things
- Dance Styles – Hip Hop, Jazz, Musical Theatre
- Dance Tricks – Turns and leaps
- Place in LA – Disneyland
- School Subject – Spelling
- Color – Pink
JoJo Siwa Facts
- JoJo’s professional career started in 2013.
- Dancer JoJo is not a fan of ballet dancing.
- She was the youngest competitor at Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition season 2.
- JoJo’s interest towards dancing started when she was a few months old due to her mom being the owner of a dance studio.
- JoJo first started with learning hip-hop dance style and then started with jazz and other dance forms.
- At 2, she had her first solo dance performance.
- With Tilt Dancewear, she launched her own dancewear collection in 2014.
- She was born on May 19 while her older brother Jayden was born on May 20.
- She has been seen in numerous music videos such as “Turn Up The Track” by MattyB in 2015, “Big Bows” by Addison LaFountain in 2015, “Princess” in Belles & Whistles in 2014.
- Visit her official website @ itsjojosiwa.com.
- Hear more from JoJo on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, and YouTube.
Featured Image by JoJo Siwa / Wikia / CC BY-SA 4.0