|Aya Jones Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 7, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Aya Jones is a French model who rose to fame after appearing for a variety of top luxury brands and designers including Valentino and Prada. She was placed at the 4th position of the British fashion magazine i-D’s list of the “top 10 new faces of 2014” and was featured in Interview magazine’s “15 faces of 2015”.
Aya Jones N’Guessan
East Village, Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
After completing her high school, she had planned to study nursing.
- Father – Her father has been a chef.
- Mother – Béatrice Jones
- Siblings – She has a brother.
She is represented by –
- The Lions – New York & Los Angeles
- Oui Management – Paris
- Monster Management – Milan
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and White)
She is of African and French descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
She has either endorsed or promoted several brands such as –
- Calvin Klein
- Miu Miu
- Nina Ricci
Aya Jones Favorite Things
- Music Genres – Hip-hop, Rhythm and blues, Contemporary African
- Pastime – Travel, Music, Hanging out with friends
- Sports – Risky ones for their thrill such as jet ski, zip-line, and all-terrain vehicles
- Actress – Natalie Portman, for her traits of fragility and intelligence, softness and strength
- Modeling Role Model – Naomi Campbell, because of her charity work
- Big Fan Of – Nigerian singer and songwriter Wizkid
- Advice – Life hangs by a thread and everything can stop any moment, so we should enjoy and appreciate all the little pleasures and joys of life and be grateful
Source – Vogue
Aya Jones Facts
- She used to enjoy posing for photographs from a young age and she always had a strong sense of self.
- She was discovered by an agent who stopped her on the Rue du Rivoli in Paris and got her to sign with her mother agency, The Lions.
- Her family has owned and run a restaurant in Paris named Rue de la Forge Royale. Her father has worked as a cook there and Aya and her brother as teenagers would often help out.
- She was absent from the fashion weeks in 2017 due to a jet ski accident she had in Thailand which made her suffer from multiple injuries. After a year of recovery, she returned to modeling and was remarkably graceful despite having metal rods inserted in her arm and leg. She also started to take acting lessons.
Featured Image by Aya Jones / Instagram