|Ali Fedotowsky Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 16, 1984|
Ali Fedotowsky is an entertainment journalist, television personality, and social media influencer who became well-known to television audiences with her appearances on season 14 of The Bachelor (2010) and season 6 of The Bachelorette (2010). She has more than 1 million followers on Instagram, more than 300k followers on Twitter, and more than 500k followers on Facebook.
Alexandra Elaine Fedotowsky
Massachusetts, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Ali completed her high school education from Mount Greylock Regional High School in 2002.
She attended the University of Massachusetts Amherst and later, graduated from Clark University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology in 2006.
Entertainment Journalist, Television Personality, Social Media Influencer
- Father – Alex Fedotowsky
- Mother – Elizabeth Johnson
- Siblings – Raya Fedotowsky (Sister), Michael Fedotowsky (Brother)
Ali’s net worth was $600,000 according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ali has dated –
- Roberto Martinez (2010-2011)
- Kevin Manno (2013-Present) – She got hitched to the radio and television host, Kevin Manno on March 3, 2017. Ali gave birth to a daughter named Molly Sullivan (b. July 6, 2016) and a son named Riley Doran (b. May 24, 2018).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of German, Latvian, and Ashkenazi Jewish (1/8th) descent.
Ali has endorsed brands such as –
- Old El Paso
- Rugs USA
- Citizen Watch
- Birds Eye Frozen Vegetables
Ali Fedotowsky Favorite Things
- Food – Pasta
- Pastime – Gardening
Source – Yahoo.com
Ali Fedotowsky Facts
- She was diagnosed with basal cell carcinoma (a treatable form of skin cancer) in January 2020.
- She was one of the judges at the Miss USA 2012 beauty pageant.
- Her daughter Molly Sullivan was named after both Ali and Kevin’s grandmothers – Molly Fedotowsky and Eva Sullivan.
Featured Image by Ali Fedotowsky / Instagram