|Pippa Middleton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5¼ in|
|Date of Birth||September 6, 1983|
Pippa Middleton is an English socialite, author, and columnist who is the younger sister of Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge.
Philippa Charlotte Middleton
Pippa, Her Royal Hotness, Perfect Pippa
Reading, Berkshire, England, United Kingdom
Pippa attended St Andrew’s School, a private boarding school located in Pangbourne, Berkshire, and then went to Downe House School, a selective independent girls’ day and boarding school in Cold Ash.
She, then received a sports scholarship while at Marlborough College in Marlborough, Wiltshire. Pippa completed an English literature degree from the University of Edinburgh.
Socialite, celebutante, author
- Father – Michael Middleton (Former British Airways flight dispatcher)
- Mother – Carole Middleton (née Goldsmith) (Former flight attendant)
- Siblings – Kate Middleton (Sister), James William Middleton (Younger Brother) (Runs Cake Kit Company)
- Others – Prince William, Duke of Cambridge (Brother-in-law), Prince George of Cambridge (Nephew), Princess Charlotte (Niece), Prince Louis (Nephew)
5 ft 5¼ in or 166 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Pippa Middleton dated –
- Jonathan “JJ” Jardine Paterson (2004-2007) – From 2004 to 2007, Pippa was romantically linked to a banking heir, Jonathan ‘JJ’ Jardine Patterson. He had an estate in Dumfriesshire. The pair was assumed to have split as JJ wouldn’t commit
- Simon Youngman (2007) – In 2007, she dated a diamond heir, Simon Youngman for a couple of months.
- Billy More Nisbett (2007-2008) – She dated briefly with a Scottish man, Billy More Nisbett in the past from 2007 to 2008.
- Charlie Gilkes (2008) – English businessman, Charlie Gilkes, who is the founder of Inception Group dated Pippa in the past.
- George Percy (2008-2012) – From 2008 to 2012, Middleton dated George Percy, a German, who is the heir of Duke of Northumberland. They also had broken up in 2008 after dating for a short period; but, reconciled after meeting at the Middleton family’s New Year Eve party.
- Alexander Spencer-Churchill (2010) – Pippa was RUMORed to have had a fling with Alexander Spencer-Churchill, who is a distant relative of Sir Winston Churchill in 2010.
- Alex Loudon (2010-2011) – She started dating an English cricketer, Alex Loudon in 2010. He also got the ticket to attend the royal wedding of Pippa’s older sister, Kate with Prince William. The duo separated in November 2011.
- Nico Jackson (2013-2015) – She started dating a stockbroker, Nico Jackson in April 2013. They liked each other’s company and engaged in November 2013, which was, though, announced in December 2013. They split in 2015.
- James Matthews (2012; 2015-Present) – In 2012, Pippa and ex-professional racing driver and hedge fund manager, James Matthews dated for a short time. They reconciled later in September 2015 and started dating again. They got married on May 20, 2017, in the Berkshire countryside. The couple welcomed their first child together, a boy on October 15, 2018, at St Mary’s Hospital, London. In December 2020, she was rumored to be pregnant with her second child. In March 2021, Pippa’s mother confirmed that the couple was expecting their 2nd child together. They welcomed a baby girl named Grace Elizabeth Jane on March 15, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Pippa Middleton is of English, Scottish, and French descent.
- Bronzed skin
34-23-34 in or 87-58.5-87 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)
She is the ambassador of the Too Many Women charity, which fights against breast cancer.
She has also endorsed womenswear brand Phase Eight.
Anglican / Episcopalian
Best Known For
Pippa is best known as being Kate Middleton’s younger sister
Pippa employs Pilates in her daily life with no carbs at all. Her diet plan is completely carb-free.
She, along with her mom Carole dishes on the Dukan diet, which is a protein-based diet started in France by Dr. Pierre Dukan.
Pippa Middleton Facts
- Pippa’s ancestors have worked as miners and laborers in County Durham.
- She has one younger sibling and one older.
- She was the “Maid of Honour” at her older sister, Kate Middleton’s wedding.
- Her much-admired white figure-hugging dress for her sister’s wedding was created by Sarah Burton of Alexander McQueen. It was made of ivory crêpe fabric and received positive media attention.
- In 2008, just after graduation, she worked at a public relations firm to promote luxury products.
- She had also done a job in the London-based events management company, Table Talk.
- She is the “the Number 1 Society Singleton” as per Tatler magazine in 2008
- She was able to get a position in Time magazine’s list of “100 most influential people in the world” in April 2012.
- Her parents run a company called “Party Pieces”, which was initially started by Pippa’s mom by selling party bags. The company was so successful that it made the Middleton family millionaires.
- She has been appointed as an ambassador to the Mary Hare School for deaf children in Berkshire.
- She had been paid £400,000 via Penguin Books in the past to write a book on party planning. But, the book didn’t do well in the market.
- Her book titled Heartfelt was released in September 2016 and the proceeds from the book go to the British Heart Foundation.