|Amrit Kaur Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 4, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Amrit Kaur is a Canadian actress, producer, and writer who is well-known for her portrayal of Bela Malhotra in The S*x Lives of College Girls.
Amrit graduated from the School of the Arts, Media, Performance & Design at York University in Toronto with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Theatre.
Actress, Producer, Writer
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Sikh heritage.
- She sports a pair of reading glasses.
- Her thick eyebrows
Amrit Kaur Facts
- She was brought up in Markham, Ontario.
- Her family immigrated to Canada from India much before she was born.
- The earliest post that Amrit uploaded to her Instagram account was on March 9, 2019.
- Amrit is very close to her mother.
- She served as the senior captain of her school’s improv team and even took part in various acting-related extracurriculars in high school.
- Amrit was featured in an article for Harper’s Bazaar in December 2021.
- One of her earliest beauty pageant appearances was at the 2014 Miss World Canada beauty pageant at the age of 18.
- She has appeared in both Canadian and American television shows which include American Gothic, Kim’s Convenience, Hudson & Rex, Nurses, and The D Cut.
- Amrit made her debut TV show appearance as Roop in Anarkali in 2015. Later, in 2017, she was cast in her first film titled Brown Girl Begins as the character Pasha.
- In 2021, Amrit was cast in the TV show, The S*x Lives of College Girls, alongside the likes of actors Pauline Chalamet, Reneé Rapp, Alyah Chanelle Scott, and Gavin Leatherwood to name a few.
Featured Image By Amrit Kaur / Instagram