|Daniela Bobadilla Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||April 4, 1993|
Daniela Bobadilla is a Mexican-born Canadian actress whose TV credits include playing Emma in Awake (2012), Sam Goodson in Anger Management (2012-2014), Lexie Brooks in The Middle (2016-2018), etc. She has more than 50k followers on Twitter and more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Mexico City, Mexico
Daniela studied at the Summit Middle School in Coquitlam. She also attended Heritage Woods Secondary School in Port Moody.
She learned acting at the Theatrix Youththeatre Society in her hometown and performed in various school plays throughout her school years.
- Father – Carlos Bobadilla
- Mother – Haydee Bobadilla
- Siblings – She has a younger sister.
- Others – Raúl Iglesias Cruz (Maternal Grandfather), Antonia Velasco de Iglesias (Maternal Grandmother)
5 ft 152.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Daniela has dated –
- Beau Wirick (2018-Present) – Daniela married her co-star from The Middle, Beau Wirick on July 14, 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Mexican and possibly, Spanish ancestry.
Multiple moles on her face and body
- Walnut Hollow
- Unique Vintage
- Michael Kors
- Bebe Stores
Daniela Bobadilla Favorite Things
- Flower – Cherry Blossom
- Restaurant – Finch’s
- Skincare Brand – Cocokind
Source – Instagram, Instagram, Instagram
Daniela Bobadilla Facts
- She was born in Mexico but her family moved to Canada when she was 6 years old.
- Daniela won the title of Port Moody Idol in 2008 at the Golden Spike Festival held in British Columbia.
- She played Marisa Sanchez, the long-lost half-sister of Eva Longoria‘s character Gabrielle Solis, on Desperate Housewives in 2012.
- Daniela was a professional figure skater for 4 years but an injury forced her out of the sport for good.
- In 2012, she revealed that her celebrity crushes were Emma Stone and Ryan Reynolds.
Featured Image by Hispanic Lifestyle / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.0