|Reneé Rapp Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||January 10, 2000|
Reneé Rapp is an American actor, stage artist, and singer who rose to popularity after she won the 2018 Jimmy Award for “Best Performance by an Actress”, beating 40 other competitors for the award. She is also known for taking over the role of Regina George in the Tony Award-nominated Broadway musical Mean Girls in 2019 as well as for having been cast as Leighton in the HBO Max series The S*x Lives of College Girls.
Renee Mary Jane Rapp
Huntersville, Mecklenburg County, North Carolina, United States
Reneé Rapp studied at Hopewell High School in Huntersville, North Carolina for 3 years and performed in the theater program as well as played on the varsity women’s golf team. Afterward, she transferred to Northwest School of the Arts, a grade 6 through 12 art magnet school in Charlotte, North Carolina.
She was also accepted to the musical theater program at Texas State University.
Actor, Singer, Stage Actor
- Father – Charlie Rapp
- Mother – Denise Rapp
- Siblings – Charles Rapp (Younger Brother)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Reneé Rapp has dated –
- Antonio Cipriano – She has been in a relationship with actor and singer Antonio Cipriano.
Race / Ethnicity
Reneé Rapp Favorite Things
- Some Of Her Favorite Artists – Jazmine Sullivan, Yebba
Source – Wikipedia
Reneé Rapp Facts
- Reneé uses she/her pronouns.
- Her theater teacher, Corey Mitchell, once said that Rapp “has a special distinction…There is a difference when that vocal ability is coupled with sincere emotions that can move an audience and that literally can excite an audience”.
- During her middle school and high school years, she played golf.
- Reneé Rapp was cast as Sandra in her school’s production of Big Fish and this performance won her the 2018 Blumey Award for “Best Actress” and the 2018 National High School Musical Theatre Award for “Best Performance by an Actress”.
- She played Wendla in Theatre Charlotte’s 2018 production of Spring Awakening and this got her nominated for a BroadwayWorld Charlotte Award in the “Best Actress in a Musical (local)” category.
- Reneé once said in an interview that she takes “her inspiration from classic pop and R&B music, and mixes it all with her current favorites, Jazmine Sullivan and Yebba”.
- She has been cast as Leighton in the teen comedy-drama series The S*x Lives of College Girls created by Mindy Kaling and Justin Noble. Reneé Rapp’s co-stars for the project include Pauline Chalamet, Amrit Kaur, Alyah Chanelle Scott, Midori Francis, Gavin Leatherwood, Christopher Meyer, Ilia Isorelýs Paulino, Lauren “Lolo” Spencer, and Renika Williams.
Featured Image by Reneé Rapp / Instagram