|Britt Baker Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||April 23, 1991|
Britt Baker is an American wrestler known for her successful wrestling career. She has competed in Empire State Wrestling, Monster Factory Pro Wrestling, and International Wrestling Cartel. She has done endorsement work for various brands like Unite Hair Texture Hair Spray and Stryve Foods. Britt has a mild social media fan base with more than 50k followers on Instagram and more than 20k followers on Twitter.
Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania, United States
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
After the completion of her high school, Britt Baker got enrolled at the Pennsylvania State University. In her undergraduate course, she used to study bio-behavioral health with a minor in family studies and human development.
Later, she got enrolled at the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine. She attended it from 2014 to 2018.
Professional Wrestler, dentist
- Siblings – She has a younger brother.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Britt Baker has dated –
- Adam Cole – Britt Baker is in a relationship with American professional wrestler, Adam Cole (real name Austin Jenkins). They often show off their relationship on their respective social media accounts.
Race / Ethnicity
- Elongated chin
- Hazel eyes
Britt Baker has used her social media activity to promote a couple of products such as Unite Hair Texture Hair Spray, Stryve Foods, and Muscle Pharm.
Best Known For
- Being one of the most promising wrestlers in the American wrestling circuit, having competed in Empire State Wrestling, Absolute Intense Wrestling, Monster Factory Pro Wrestling, Vicious Outcast Wrestling, and International Wrestling Cartel.
- Having performed for the most popular wrestling promotion, WWE.
First WWE Match
In July 2016, she made her WWE debut in a singles match against Nia Jax in Monday Night RAW. She lost the match.
First TV Show
Apart from the broadcast of the wrestling matches, Britt Baker hasn’t made an appearance on any TV show yet.
Britt Baker regularly works out in the gym to stay in top shape for her wrestling commitments. Her workout regime is a mixture of strength training, cardio, and core strengthening exercises. She has also tried to make her workout routine more diverse by giving hot yoga a try.
- Signature Moves
- Baker Buster
Britt Baker Favorite Things
- Wrestler – Daniel Bryan
Source – Post Gazette
Britt Baker Facts
- As a child, she was enrolled in ballet classes by her parents. But, she eventually told them that she didn’t want to be a ballerina.
- While growing up, she was very much into athletics and sports. She used to play on a basketball team.
- While studying at Penn State, she used to work as a fitness instructor on the campus.
- She started her wrestling career by giving a test for Western Pennsylvania-based International Wrestling Cartel. They were impressed and she started her training in June 2014. She made her debut as an independent wrestler in 2015.
- She took her wrestling training from Candice LeRae, Johnny Gargano, and Super Hentai.
- In January 2019, she signed to All Elite Wrestling (AEW) and became the first female wrestler to do so.
- She became the AEW Women’s World Champion for the first time in May 2021 by defeating Hikaru Shida. After that, she retained her title several times such as in August 2021, in September 2021 by defeating other wrestlers, etc.
- In May 2020, Britt had broken her leg during a tag team match.
- To treat her septum deviation, she had undergone nose surgery in July 2020.
- Baker is associated with the American Dental Association.
- She is also employed as a dentist in Winter Park, Florida, and generally takes off on Wednesdays as she travels for Dynamite. This is her dream job.
- In January 2022, Britt challenged brothers Logan Paul and Jake Paul for his Pokemon’s Charizard card worth $1 million.
Featured Image by Britt Baker / Instagram