|Jaime Lorente Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||December 12, 1991|
Jaime Lorente is a Spanish actor, writer, and theatre artist who is best known for having been cast as Ricardo “Denver” Ramos in La casa de papel (English: Money Heist) and for playing the character of Fernando “Nano” García Domínguez in Élite. Moreover, he has also garnered a huge fan base on social media as he enjoys more than 10 million followers on Instagram.
Jaime Lorente López
Jaime Lorente studied acting at La Escuela Superior de Arte Dramático de Murcia (The Superior School of Dramatic Art of Murcia).
Actor, Writer, Theatre Artist
- Siblings – Julia (Older Sister)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jaime Lorente has dated –
- Maria Pedraza
Race / Ethnicity
- Slightly curly hair
- A mole on his left cheek
- Toned physique
He has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Diesel.
Jaime Lorente Facts
- He grew up in Murcia, Spain.
- In February 2016, Jaime Lorente made his first TV show appearance by playing the role of Elías Mato in the romantic adventure drama show, El secreto de Puente Viejo. Created by Aurora Guerra, the show has won a number of awards and nominations like Premios Grand Prix Corallo Italia, Premios Neox Fan Awards, Premio Paco Rabal, Premio Magazine Estrella Distinción Especial, Premio Asturias, Premios TP de Oro, and European Soap Fan Day.
- Jaime Lorente was cast as Ricardo “Denver” Ramos, Moscow’s son who joins him in the heist, in the heist crime drama thriller series, La casa de papel (English: Money Heist). He starred on the show alongside the likes of Itziar Ituño, Álvaro Morte, Paco Tous, Pedro Alonso, Alba Flores, Miguel Herrán, Esther Acebo, Enrique Arce, María Pedraza, Darko Peric, Kiti Mánver, Hovik Keuchkerian, Rodrigo de la Serna, and Najwa Nimri.
- For his role in Money Heist, he has also been nominated for the Award of the Spanish Actors Union in the “Television: Performance in a Minor Role, Male” category as well as “Television: Supporting Performance, Male” category, consecutively, in 2018 and 2019.
- Jaime Lorente made his first theatrical film appearance by having been cast as Luis (Peluquero joven) in the crime psychological thriller film, Everybody Knows (Spanish: Todos lo saben) in 2018. Directed by Asghar Farhadi, the lead cast of the film comprised of actors Javier Bardem, Penélope Cruz, Ricardo Darín, and Bárbara Lennie.
- He starred as Fernando “Nano” García Domínguez, the older brother of Samuel “Samu” García Domínguez who just got out of prison, in the teen drama thriller web television series, Elite, alongside actors María Pedraza, Itzan Escamilla, Miguel Herrán, Álvaro Rico, Mina El Hammani, Danna Paola, and Jorge López.
- As a writer, his credits include releasing his book, A propósito de tu boca, which was published in March 2019.
- Jaime Lorente loves traveling to different places.
- He has also appeared in several other films like Historias románticas (un poco) cabronas, Gun City, and Who Would You Take to a Deserted Island?.
Featured Image by Moritz Barcelona / Flickr / CC BY 2.0