|Bethenny Frankel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5¾ in|
|Date of Birth||November 4, 1970|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Bethenny Frankel is an American television personality, businesswoman, entrepreneur, philanthropist, and author who is best known for her appearances in a variety of reality TV shows such as The Real Housewives of New York City, Bethenny Ever After, The Apprentice: Martha Stewart, Bethenny & Fredrik, and The Big Shot with Bethenny. She has also appeared in several other TV shows and films such as The Neighbors, Hollywood Hills 90028, Million Dollar Listing New York, Beat Bobby Flay, and Chelsea Lately. She is the founder of a lifestyle brand called Skinnygirl. As an author, she has published numerous books such as Naturally Thin: Unleash Your SkinnyGirl and Free Yourself from a Lifetime of Dieting, Skinnydipping: A Novel, and Skinnygirl Solutions: Simple Ideas, Extraordinary Results.
New York City, New York, United States
Bethenny has attended several schools in her life as she was always moving/relocating.
In 1988, Bethenny graduated from Pine Crest School in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Post that, she went to Natural Gourmet Institute in New York City.
Finally, Bethenny attended New York University.
Reality TV personality, entrepreneur, chef, talk show host, author
- Father – Robert J. Frankel (Thoroughbred Race Horse Trainer)
- Mother – Bernadette Birk (Interior Designer)
- Siblings – None
- Others – John Parisella (Step-father) (Horse Trainer)
She is signed with PR firm 42 West.
Bethenny’s net worth had been $70 million as per CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 5¾ in or 167 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bethenny Frankel dated –
- Peter Sussman (1996-1997) – From 1996 to 1997, she was married to the entertainment industry executive Peter Sussman (not to be confused with film producer Peter Sussman).
- Jason Hoppy (2008-2014) – In 2008, she started romancing pharmaceutical sales executive Jason Hoppy. In March 2010, the couple got married. In May 2010, the couple welcomed their first child, daughter Bryn. This relationship saw an end in December 2012. Subsequently, in January 2013, Bethenny filed for divorce. In 2012, due to miscarriage, she lost her second child with Jason. Their divorce was finalized in January 2021.
- Warren Lichtenstein (2013) – In 2013, she was RUMORed to have hooked up with Chairman and CEO of Steel Partners LLC, Warren Lichtenstein.
- Eric Stonestreet (2015) – She dated for a couple of months with actor Eric Stonestreet in 2015. The relationship became public in July 2015. She also tweeted to Eric about her presence at the Dodgers game and Hamptons at the same time. They had met for the first time in April 2015.
- Alex Rodriguez – During Bethenny’s appearance on the talk show Watch What Happens, she revealed that she has dated for a while with former baseball player, Alex Rodriguez in the past.
- Dennis Shields (2016-2017, 2017-2018) – In June 2016, she was linked with a man named, Dennis Shields. They dated for almost a year and split in April 2017. Then, they were again linked in August 2017. This time they dated until his death in August 2018.
- Ben Kosinski (2018) – In October 2018, after two months of her breakup with Dennis, she was seen kissing tech startup investor and model, Ben Kosinski. He is about 18 years her junior.
- Paul Bernon (2018-Present) – In December 2018, Bethenny made her relationship with film producer Paul Bernon public through Instagram after having started dating sometime back. Their separation became public knowledge in October 2020. They reconciled after some time and got engaged in March 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Thin body frame
37-23-36 in or 94-58.5-91.5 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
She has endorsed her own brand Skinnygirl Cocktail and has appeared in its commercials.
Her dad was Jewish and her mom converted to the Jewish faith (from Catholic). Her step-dad was Catholic and she also went to a Catholic school.
Bethenny considers herself spiritual but not religious.
Best Known For
Appearing on Bravo’s reality television series The Real Housewives of New York City, for founding Skinnygirl brand, and for hosting the talk show Bethenny.
As an actress, Bethenny had a minor role in the 1993 film Soiree Sans Hors D’oeuvres for her role as a woman.
Bethenny then appeared in the 1994 thriller film Hollywood Hills 90028 for her lead role as Laura Drake.
First TV Show
In 2005, Frankel appeared in the NBC reality game show The Apprentice: Martha Stewart as herself. She finished second in the show.
She is really active in yoga and has released her fitness books and DVDs.
Bethenny does 15-minute power yoga sessions to remain in shape. She doesn’t have that much time to go to a yoga studio and spend 60 to 90 minutes there. So, she prefers small sessions of 15 minutes.
She has listed down various yoga poses which she goes through throughout the day. She suggests her fans do the same and can perform this one, two, or three times a day.
- Standing Forward Bend
- Leg Kick
- Knee Bend
- Prayer Position
- Torso Balance
- Warrior One
- Lunging Foot Switch
- Knee to Nose
- Downward Dog to Standing Forward Bend
Bethenny Frankel Favorite Things
- Food – Pretzels, Larabars, black licorice, Kind bars
- TV Shows – The Hills (2006-2010)
- Jeans – Levi’s skinny jeans
- Workout Clothes – Fila, Alo (Name of the company which makes such clothes)
- Websites – Ebay.com, Saks.com, Target.com, Ikea.com, Oldnavy.com
- Mattress – Serta iComfort Insight Mattress
- Restaurants in NYC – La Esquina, Kaffe 1168, Bagatelle, Juice Press, Soho House, Carbone (Best Italian restaurant)
- Candy – Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Shoe – Stuart Weitzman Sandal
- New Yorker – Carrie Bradshaw
- Beauty Products – Clinique Blush, DDF Mask
- Medication – Any sleep-inducing agent
Source – Health.com, Bethenny.com, NY Mag
Bethenny Frankel Facts
- Bethenny is the only child of her parents.
- Her parents divorced when she was 4 years old. Her mom married another horse trainer when Bethenny was 5.
- Frankel’s childhood was “difficult.” Her dad (after divorce stopped supporting the family and even argued aggressively with her step-dad).
- On the set of the sitcom Saved by the Bell, she has worked as a production assistant.
- In September 2009, she shed all of her clothes and posed n*de for a PETA billboard appearance.
- As an entrepreneur, she has started her brand called Skinnygirl under which she produces low-calorie alcoholic beverages, protein bars, shakes, etc.
- Being an author, she has published several fitness books and released fitness DVDs.
- She is good friends with TV journalist Lara Spencer.
- When young, she had a big crush on comedian Jerry Seinfeld.
- She doesn’t give money to panhandlers.
- She enjoys doing snowboarding and rollerblading.
- Bethenny does not like to watch competition TV shows, American Idol, and Housewives shows.
- Her first ever job was to sell clothes at the men’s clothing store called Beau Brummel.
- She was hyperactive listening to her songs before 1998 and believes that she knows the lyrics to each of the songs on her iPod.
- In 2011, she released a fitness DVD called “Bethenny’s Skinnygirl Workout.”
- In September 2020, she started her own podcast Just B with Bethenny Frankel.
- In December 2021, Bethenny listed her 4,034 square feet New York City condo for $7 million. She had previously purchased the property in 2017 for $4.2 million.
- Bethenny is allergic to fish. In December 2018, she was hospitalized after consuming soup that contained fish.
- In 2021, Bethenny and Kyle Richards had unfollowed each other on Instagram.
- In February 2022, Bethenny sent survival kits worth $10 million to Ukraine during the Russian attacks.
- Bethenny is a bargain shopper.
- She is very bad at doing her own hair. Still, she doesn’t use a stylist.
- She is a very organized person.
- In 2022, she revealed that she was not doing much exercise.
- Frankel loves collecting watches.
- Bethenny is great at making scrambled eggs.
- She does not like to wear makeup.
- Frankel was previously a plant-based chef.
- In October 2022, Bethenny called Kylie Jenner‘s Kylie Cosmetics Birthday Package PR box a ‘scam’. The box contained a three-piece Birthday Lip Crayon Set and Lip Gloss Set for $175 which otherwise (without packaging) cost $58.
- In October 2022, Bethenny filed a lawsuit against TikTok, claiming that some of the ads that appeared on the app made it appear like she was selling counterfeit products. She revealed that the ads used a previous video where she talked about a cardigan and had altered it to sell a “cheap knockoff designer cardigan.”
- In November 2022, Bethenny revealed the cosmetic and plastic procedures that she has had done. She underwent a breast lift, had filler injected once, and had Botox injected into her jaw.
- Bethenny was diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS) in the past.