Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States
Bel Air, Los Angeles, United States
Her educational background is unknown.
Actress, Reality TV personality, Memoirist / Author, Philanthropist
- Father – Kenneth Edwin Richards (Died in 1998)
- Mother – Kathleen Richards (aka Sharon Kathleen Dugan, aka Kathy Dugan, aka Big Kathy) (Died of breast cancer in 2002)
- Siblings – Kim Richards (Older Sister) (Actress), Kathy Hilton (Maternal Older Half-Sister) (Actress), Kenneth Jr. (Paternal Older Half-Sister), Diane (Paternal Older Half-Sister), Grant Richards (Paternal Older Half-Brother)
- Others – Paris Hilton (Niece) (Socialite), Nicky Hilton (Niece) (Fashion Designer), Estella Sneider (Mother-in-law) (Mexican TV and Radio Personality, sex therapist, psychologist, and author)
United Talent Agency
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kyle Richards has dated –
- C. Thomas Howell (1983-1986) – Kyle was romantically linked with actor C. Thomas Howell for nearly 3 years until 1986.
- Guraish Aldjufrie (1988–1992) – Kyle met her first husband Guraish Aldjufrie at the age of 18 and married him when she found out that she was pregnant with her first daughter Farrah Aldjufrie (b. 1988). The couple separated soon after in 1990 and officially got divorced in 1992.
- Michael Tuck (1994) – Kyle was briefly engaged to CBS news anchor, Michael Tuck in 1994 who was older than her by 24 years. She met her husband-to-be Mauricio in the same year and broke up with Tuck to be with him.
- Mauricio Umansky (1996-Present) – Born and brought up in Mexico, Mauricio Umansky is a Los Angeles based real estate agent who met Kyle in 1994. The couple married in January 1996 when Kyle was four months pregnant with her second daughter, Alexia Umansky (b. June 18, 1996). The couple also has 2 more daughters, Sophia Umansky (b. 2000) and Portia Umansky (b. 2008).
Race / Ethnicity
She has English, and Welsh ancestry on father’s side while is of Irish descent on mother’s side.
- Long hair
- Thick, well-groomed eyebrows
36-27-36 in or 91.5-68.5-91.5 cm
8 (US) or 10 (UK) or 38 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
Kyle promotes most of the brands she endorses on her Facebook and Instagram account. Some of the brands she has posted pictures of while using are –
- 310 Nutrition
- Shahida Parides kaftans
- Flat Tummy tea
- Sugar Bear hair vitamins
- Bombay hair curling iron
- Teami Blends
- Diff eyewear
- Leaner Creamer
- Jeep Cherokee
- iLVITA’s Bruciare Fitness chair
- Nourage hair supplement
- Plastic surgery practice in New York City named, SculpSure (2016)
She also models for her boutique. Her official website: kylebyalenetoo.com hosts candid pictures of her wearing the jewelry from her exclusive collection.
Kyle converted to Modern Orthodox Judaism to marry Mauricio Umansky.
Best known for
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills – Kyle is a part of the main cast since 2010.
Kyle debuted with 1977 thriller film The Car for her role as Debbie.
First TV show
Kyle guest appeared in an episode of NBC police drama Police Woman in 1974 for her role as Julie.
Kyle usually has a personal trainer on call in her phone book to fit in 3-4 personal training sessions at home every week if her schedule permits it.
For a change, she often goes for a Barry’s Bootcamp or a Soulcycle spinning class. Spinning and hiking are her favorite activities to burn calories.
Kyle avoids simple carbohydrates and calorie/sugar dense drinks.
To get rid of love handles, she often undergoes laser fat reduction via SculpSure.
Kyle Richards Favorite Things
- Shampoo – Pantene
- Make-up Accessory – False Eyelashes
- Make-up Item – Lip Gloss
- Mascara – L’oreal Voluminous Million lashes and Benefit They’re real
- Food – Lasagna
- Restaurants – La Scala, Mr. Chow, Il Pastaio, and Villa Blanca, Lisa Vanderpump’s restaurant
- Color – Dark green, bright blue
- Most Valuable Possession In Her Wardrobe – Chanel handbag collection
- Store – Sephora
- Perfume – Apothia IF Eau de Parfum
Source – More, Allure, People, Refinery29, Purse Blog, People
Kyle Richards Facts
- She cleared her first audition at the age of 4.
- Kyle owns several stores named, Kyle by Alene Too in U.S. in association with a Florida based retailer.
- Kyle is often mistaken for Demi Moore.
- In his book, House of Hilton, author Jerry Oppenheimer dedicated a separate section to Kyle Richards and her parent’s unstable marriage. Her mother is revealed as a gold-digging, manipulative woman who married Kyle’s father (20 years her senior) for the money he was making as a business consultant.
- Kyle started driving at the age of 13 (before legal age).
- She lost both her parents (in 1998 and 2002) to Cancer and hence, is very conscious about keeping fit and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Kyle felt an instant connection with Mauricio Umansky and instinctively, hid her engagement ring as soon as she met him.
- She had her first daughter at the age of 19 and her fourth daughter at the age of 39.
- In 2017, Kyle produced the 12-episode comedy series American Woman. The show was inspired by Kyle Richard’s upbringing and Alicia Silverstone played the lead.
- In 2006, Kyle got a nose job to feel less self-conscious.
- In 2012, she underwent liposuction to lose 20 pounds of weight.
- By 2017, she had already undergone 2 fat reduction laser treatments to get rid of her love handles, claiming that after having four kids, exercise and diet alone were not enough to target the problem areas.
- Kyle uses Botox on her face and gets laser treatment to eliminate fine lines and brown spots but, denies using any other artificial fillers.
- Kyle gets microdermabrasion done twice a week and uses glycolic acid based products. Before bedtime, she applies a heavy moisturizer with Vitamin C.
- In 2014, she was diagnosed with chronic dry eye syndrome that started affecting her vision. She has to use artificial tears to keep her eyes moist.
- Kyle’s hairstylist of more than 8 years is not allowed to touch her hair before Kyle brushes (using a wooden paddle brush) it by herself first.
- Follow Kyle Richards on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.