|Kyle Richards Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||January 11, 1969|
Kyle Richards is an American actress, socialite, television personality, and philanthropist who started acting at a young age and has been cast in shows and movies like Days of Our Lives, The Wonderful World of Disney, ER, The Car, Little House on the Prairie, Police Story, Fantasy Island, The Watcher in the Woods, Once Upon a Family, CHiPs, Curfew, Nick Freno: Licensed Teacher, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, The Hungover Games, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce, The Doctors, The New Celebrity Apprentice, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, and Betty White‘s Off Their Rockers.
Kyle Egan Richards
Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States
Bel Air, Los Angeles, United States
Actress, Reality TV personality, Memoirist / Author, Philanthropist
- Father – Kenneth Edwin Richards (Died in 1998)
- Mother – Kathleen Richards (aka Sharon Kathleen Dugan, aka Kathy Dugan, aka Big Kathy) (Died of breast cancer in 2002)
- Siblings – Kim Richards (Older Sister) (Actress), Kathy Hilton (Maternal Older Half-Sister) (Actress), Kenneth Jr. (Paternal Older Half-Sister), Diane (Paternal Older Half-Sister), Grant Richards (Paternal Older Half-Brother)
- Others – The Rev. Kenneth Richards (Paternal Grandfather) (Protestant Minister), Laura Avery (Paternal Grandmother), Edward J. Dugan (Maternal Grandfather), Dorothy C. Callahan (Maternal Grandmother), Paris Hilton (Niece) (Socialite), Nicky Hilton (Niece) (Fashion Designer), Estella Sneider (Mother-in-law) (Mexican TV and Radio Personality, sex therapist, psychologist, and author)
Kyle Richards has been signed with United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Kyle’s net worth has been $100 million as per CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kyle Richards has dated –
- Gunnar Nelson – She was romantically involved with musician Gunnar Nelson in the past.
- C. Thomas Howell (1983-1986) – Kyle was romantically linked with actor C. Thomas Howell for nearly 3 years until 1986.
- Guraish Aldjufrie (1988-1992) – Kyle met her first husband Guraish Aldjufrie at the age of 18 and married him when she found out that she was pregnant with her first daughter Farrah Aldjufrie (b. 1988). The couple separated soon after in 1990 and officially got divorced in 1992.
- Michael Tuck (1994) – Kyle was briefly engaged to CBS news anchor, Michael Tuck in 1994 who was older than her by 24 years. She met her husband-to-be Mauricio in the same year and broke up with Tuck to be with him.
- Mauricio Umansky (1996-Present) – Born and brought up in Mexico, Mauricio Umansky is a Los Angeles based real estate agent who met Kyle in 1994. The couple married in January 1996 when Kyle was four months pregnant with her second daughter, Alexia Umansky (b. June 18, 1996). The couple also has 2 more daughters, Sophia Umansky (b. 2000) and Portia Umansky (b. 2008).
Race / Ethnicity
She has English and Welsh ancestry on her father’s side while is of Irish descent on her mother’s side.
- Long hair
- Thick, well-groomed eyebrows
36-27-36 in or 91.5-68.5-91.5 cm
8 (US) or 10 (UK) or 38 (EU)
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)
Kyle promotes most of the brands she endorses on her Facebook and Instagram accounts. Some of the brands she has posted pictures of while using are –
- 310 Nutrition
- Shahida Parides kaftans
- Flat Tummy tea
- Sugar Bear hair vitamins
- Bombay hair curling iron
- Teami Blends
- Diff eyewear
- Leaner Creamer
- Jeep Cherokee
- iLVITA’s Bruciare Fitness chair
- Nourage hair supplement
- Plastic surgery practice in New York City named, SculpSure (2016)
She also models for her boutique. Her official website: kylebyalenetoo.com hosts candid pictures of her wearing the jewelry from her exclusive collection.
Kyle converted to Modern Orthodox Judaism to marry Mauricio Umansky.
Best known for
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills – Kyle is a part of the main cast since 2010.
Kyle debuted with the 1977 thriller film The Car for her role as Debbie.
First TV show
Kyle guest appeared in an episode of NBC police drama Police Woman in 1974 for her role as Julie.
Kyle usually has a personal trainer on call in her phone book to fit in 3-4 personal training sessions at home every week if her schedule permits it.
For a change, she often goes for a Barry’s Bootcamp or a Soulcycle spinning class. Spinning and hiking are her favorite activities to burn calories.
Kyle avoids simple carbohydrates and calorie/sugar dense drinks.
To get rid of love handles, she often undergoes laser fat reduction via SculpSure.
Kyle Richards Favorite Things
- Shampoo – Pantene
- Make-up Accessory – False Eyelashes
- Make-up Item – Lip Gloss
- Mascara – L’oreal Voluminous Million lashes and Benefit They’re real
- Food – Lasagna
- Restaurants – La Scala, Mr. Chow, Il Pastaio, and Villa Blanca, Lisa Vanderpump‘s restaurant
- Color – Dark green, bright blue
- Most Valuable Possession In Her Wardrobe – Chanel handbag collection
- Store – Sephora
- Perfume – Apothia IF Eau de Parfum
Kyle Richards Facts
- She cleared her first audition at the age of 4.
- Kyle owns several stores named, Kyle by Alene Too in the U.S. in association with a Florida based retailer.
- Kyle is often mistaken for Demi Moore.
- From 1984 to 1987, she brought to life the character of Elizabeth ‘Lissy’ Preston in the fantasy sitcom series, Down to Earth.
- In his book, House of Hilton, author Jerry Oppenheimer dedicated a separate section to Kyle Richards and her parent’s unstable marriage. Her mother is revealed as a gold-digging, manipulative woman who married Kyle’s father (20 years her senior) for the money he was making as a business consultant.
- Kyle started driving at the age of 13 (before the legal age).
- She lost both her parents (in 1998 and 2002) to Cancer and hence, is very conscious about keeping fit and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- She appeared in the music video for the song titled G.U.Y. by Lady Gaga in 2014.
- Kyle felt an instant connection with Mauricio Umansky and instinctively, hid her engagement ring as soon as she met him.
- She played the role of Housewife Heather in the 2014 parody film, The Hungover Games, starring Ross Nathan, Ben Begley, Herbert Russell, Rita Volk, and Jamie Kennedy.
- She had her first daughter at the age of 19 and her fourth daughter at the age of 39.
- In 2017, Kyle produced the 12-episode comedy series American Woman. The show was inspired by Kyle Richard’s upbringing and Alicia Silverstone played the lead.
- In 2006, Kyle got a nose job to feel less self-conscious.
- In 2012, she underwent liposuction to lose 20 pounds of weight.
- By 2017, she had already undergone 2 fat reduction laser treatments to get rid of her love handles, claiming that after having four kids, exercise and diet alone were not enough to target the problem areas.
- Kyle uses Botox on her face and gets laser treatment to eliminate fine lines and brown spots but, denies using any other artificial fillers.
- Kyle gets microdermabrasion done twice a week and uses glycolic acid-based products. Before bedtime, she applies a heavy moisturizer with Vitamin C.
- In 2014, she was diagnosed with chronic dry eye syndrome that started affecting her vision. She has to use artificial tears to keep her eyes moist.
- Kyle’s hairstylist of more than 8 years is not allowed to touch her hair before Kyle brushes (using a wooden paddle brush) it by herself first.
- In December 2020, it was revealed that she had been tested positive for coronavirus.
- In 2021, Kyle and Bethenny Frankel had unfollowed each other on Instagram.
- Kyle faced a medical emergency in July 2021 after she was swarmed by bees after running into a hive.
- She underwent breast reduction surgery in the past.