|Jamie Kennedy Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 0.5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 25, 1970|
Jamie Kennedy is an American stand-up comedian, actor, producer, screenwriter, voice artist, and author, best known for starring in movies Romeo + Juliet (1996) as Sampson, Scream 2 (1997) as Randy Meeks, Malibu’s Most Wanted (2003) as Brad ‘B-Rad’ Gluckman, Son of the Mask (2005) as Tim Avery. Jamie also appeared in TV series such as Da Mob (2001-2002) as Rooster, Ghost Whisperer (2008-2010) as Professor Eli James, The Cleveland Show (2009-2013) as Federline Jones, and Fanboy & Chum Chum (2009-2014) as Kyle / Fankylechum. In 2016, he starred as Dr. Callahan in the TV show Heartbeat and borrowed his voice for 14 episodes of Legends of Chamberlain Heights between 2016-2017.
Jamie also had prominent movie roles in Scream 3 (2000), The Specials (2000), Road to Flin Flon (2000), Bug (2002), Sol Goode (2003), Kickin’ It Old Skool (2007), Finding Bliss (2009), Good Deeds (2012), Jackhammer (2013), Mission Air (2014), and Buddy Hutchins (2015). In 2017, he had guest roles in the TV series Lucifer and Criminal Minds and starred in movies Walk of Fame as Hugo, and Heart, Baby as T.J. Jamie also played a character of Kristopher in a movie Surviving the Wild, and Ross in Spinning Man in 2018. He has also amassed a large fanbase on social media, with more than 200k followers on Instagram, more than 200k followers on Facebook, and more than 200k followers on Twitter.
James Harvey Kennedy
Jaime, J, Harvey
Upper Darby, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States
Jamie Kennedy attended Monsignor Bonner High School in Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania, United States, and graduated in 1988.
Jamie then enrolled in Delaware County Community College, where he had a 4.0-grade point average in the 1st semester because he only attended acting classes.
Stand-Up Comedian, Producer, Screenwriter, Actor, Author, Voice Artist
- Father – (Machinist)
- Mother – (Paralegal)
- Siblings – He has 1 older brother and 4 older sisters.
Jamie Kennedy is represented by –
- Jamie Kennedy Entertainment (Company) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- aTa Management (Company, Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Agency for the Performing Arts (APA) (Talent Agent Theatrical) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Innovative Artists (Talent Agent Voice) in Santa Monica, California, United States
- Carrie Wick Public Relations (Publicist) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Studio 54 Management (Talent Agent Personal Appearance) in Leamington Spa, England, United Kingdom
6 ft 0.5 in or 184 cm
83 kg or 183 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jamie Kennedy has dated –
- Christa Denton (1990-1992) – Rumors surfaced that Jamie was a relationship with actress Christa Denton between August 12, 1990, and February 14, 1992.
- Christa Campbell (1999-2001) – He dated the well-known actress, Christa Campbell between 1999 and 2001.
- Mena Suvari (2006) – It was rumored that he hooked up with actress Mena Suvari in 2006 after they were pictured holding hands leaving a hotel.
- Heidi Mueller (2007-2008) – Jamie dated actress Heidi Mueller for a year, and the two appeared together on the red carpet numerous times in that period.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt (2009-2010) – During a radio interview with Ryan Seacrest in March 2009, he admitted he was already in a relationship with the well-known actress Jennifer Love Hewitt since January 2009. Jamie added: “It’s like, ‘Wow, you are hot. You can sing, you can dance, you’re like, so smart and, wow, you can cook pasta fagioli, too.’ ” In return, Jennifer told Ellen Degeneres: “He really saw who I was as a person more than anybody had ever done in my whole life. I think that’s for me when I sort of went, ‘Oh, wow.’ ” Unfortunately, in March 2010, they confirmed to the People magazine that they broke up.
- Crystal Marie Denha (2010) – After he broke up with Jennifer in March, there were rumors that he was in a short-lived relationship with actress Crystal Marie Denha in October 2010.
- Nicolle Radzivil (2011) – Jamie began dating another actress, Nicolle Radzivil in 2011, and they appeared on multiple events together.
- Rita Volk (2014-2015) – Jamie started dating the Uzbekistani actress Rita Volk on September 9, 2014, but their relationship was short-lived, and only lasted until January 18, 2015, when they decided to go their separate ways.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Irish descent.
- Tall physique
- Slicked-back haircut
- Often wears hats and snapbacks
Jamie Kennedy appeared in the TV commercials for –
- Coors Light (2003)
- Carl’s Jr Jalapeno Turkey Burger (2015)
- California Tourism with former Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
Best Known For
- His movie roles as Sampson in Romeo + Juliet (1996), Randy Meeks in Scream 2 (1997), Brad ‘B-Rad’ Gluckman in Malibu’s Most Wanted (2003), and Tim Avery in Son of the Mask (2005)
- Starring in TV series such as Da Mob (2001-2002), Ghost Whisperer (2008-2010), The Cleveland Show (2009-2013), Fanboy & Chum Chum (2009-2014), and Heartbeat (2016)
- Being a prominent stand-up comedian, producer, and author of the autobiography Wannabe: A Hollywood Experiment (2003)
As a Singer
Jamie Kennedy performed 4 songs: Get Glucked, B-Rad Battle Rap, Girls, Girls, and Most Wanted in Malibu during the movie he wrote and starred in – Malibu’s Most Wanted in 2003. In 2005, he performed a song titled Can’t Take My Eyes Off You in the movie Son of the Mask.
Jamie also sang 3 songs – Circle Circle Dot Dot, 1984, and Rush the Club in the movie Kickin’ It Old Skool in 2007, as well as the song B*tch to the Rock and Roll in the episode Hungry for Fame of the TV series Reaper in 2008.
Jamie Kennedy made his first theatrical film appearance with an uncredited role in romantic comedy Skin Deep in 1989.
In 1996, Jamie Kennedy made his first credited theatrical film appearance as Sampson in the romantic drama Romeo + Juliet.
First TV Show
Jamie Kennedy made his first TV show appearance as Elmo in an episode titled Cybertron (Pilot) of the action-adventure series V.R. Troopers in 1994.
Jamie Kennedy Favorite Things
- Interests – Internet Memes, Observational Comedy, Character Comedy, Voice Acting
- Animal – Horse
- Drink – Coffee
- Coffee Brand – Dunkin’ Donuts
- Person – Emily Deschanel
- Personal Quote – “I tour standing up, so all of you can sit down.”
Jamie Kennedy Facts
- He once faked a heart attack to turn the tide of a losing basketball game when he was 8 years old.
- At the age of 15, he decided he would become an actor.
- He had a plan to 1st become an extra in movies, and slowly work his way up to a sitcom and then get his own TV show.
- Jamie worked as a host at the Red Lobster, a well known Hollywood eatery, alongside actress Lara Jill Miller, while they were both booking roles.
- He was accepted to Elyse Marshall School for Acting and Modeling, and his agent advised him to get a nose job.
- Jamie got his 1st recognition for comedy when he began performing in venues such as Laugh Factor, Scientology Headquarters, and the Improv.
- After he auditioned for 60 commercials and didn’t book any, he realized it was because he couldn’t find a talent agent.
- Because he had skills in telemarketing, Jamie decided to be his own agent and manager, and created a fake persona of “Marty Power”, and began representing himself.
- Jamie was considered for the role of Bob Sugar the movie Jerry Maguire (1996) starring Tom Cruise. The role ultimately went to Jay Mohr.
- Jamie formed a production company Wannabe Producers. They produced TV shows such as Blowin’ Up (2006), The Starlet (2005), Living with Fran (2005-2006), and The Jamie Kennedy Experiment (2002-2004).
- In 2004, Jamie lent his voice for the videogame ESPN NFL 2K5, with his own football team, the Upper Darby Cheesesteaks.
- Jamie made a scandal when he performed drunk as the Activision‘s MC at the E3 2007 event, and insulted the audience.
- After his appearance in Scream 2 (1997), and Scream 3 (2000), there were rumors he would appear in the next installments. After Scream 4 officially premiered in 2011, the screenwriter claimed there were no plans for him to appear from the very beginning.
- On February 2, 2017, Jamie premiered the 1st episode of the Apple Podcast named Hate to Break It To Ya. The series spawned 13 episodes up until October 12, 2018.
- Visit his official websites @ jamiekennedyworld.com, www.jamiekennedy.com.
- Follow him on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Tumblr.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0