|Nabela Noor Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||August 3, 1991|
Nabela Noor is an American YouTuber, social media influencer, activist, and entrepreneur who is best known for her self-titled beauty, fashion, and vlogging based YouTube channel where she has amassed more than 1 million subscribers. She is also popular on other social media platforms with more than 50k followers on Twitter, more than 2 million followers on Instagram, and over 3 million fans on TikTok. She is the founder and CEO of Zeba, a lifestyle brand centered on body celebration; and Nabela Noor Home, a community for modern homemaking. Besides that, she is well known for being vocal about the issues faced by marginalized communities in the United States, including the plus-sized community, the Muslim community, the South Asian community, and women of color.
New York, United States
York, York County, Pennsylvania, United States
Nabela had graduated from high school at the age of just 16. She had then attended a university from where she had earned a degree in sociology.
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer, Activist, Entrepreneur
- Siblings – She has 2 older brothers and an older sister. Maira Noor (Younger Sister), Neharika Noor (Younger Sister)
She is represented by Scale Management, Talent Management Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nabela has dated –
- Seth Martin (2013–Present) – Nabela and Seth Martin had started dating in 2013 before eventually getting married in August 2015. They run a joint lifestyle-based YouTube channel titled Nabela and Seth where they have garnered more than 100k subscribers. They had released their wedding video on their channel which was titled Nabela & Seth: Bengali + American Fusion Wedding. All of Nabela’s brands and initiatives – Zeba, Nabela Noor Home, and Noor House – fall under Love & Noor, a digital media company co-founded by Nabela and Seth. In March 2022, the couple welcomed their first child together, a daughter named Amalia Rana. In November 2022, they revealed that they were expecting their 2nd child together.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Bangladeshi descent.
- Bulky frame
- Long, straight hair
- Affable smile
- Radiant face
Nabela Noor Facts
- Nabela’s parents had got married in Bangladesh when her mother was just 14 years old. Her mother was 5 months pregnant with her when the family had decided to emigrate to the United States. They had first moved to New York where Nabela was born, after which they had shifted to Maryland, before eventually settling down in Pennsylvania.
- As a child, her parents would often forbid her from roaming out and about too much to ‘preserve’ her Bangladeshi culture. Nabela would, consequently, spend much of her time, as a youngster, at home writing stories and watching Bollywood movies.
- In 2018, she had started Noor House, a charitable, non-profit institution to provide free housing, educational resources, and nutrition to underprivileged Bangladeshi families. The campaign had started its pilot project with 10 families in Dhaka.
- In May 2020, she had revealed on social media that she had been tested positive for the dreaded coronavirus despite having quarantined in her home for more than 70 days. She had been scared of its impact initially, given her issue with obesity, but had managed to beat the infection over the next couple of weeks.
Featured Image by Nabela Noor / Instagram