|Kevin Bojorquez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 3, 2002|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Kevin Bojorquez is an American TikTok star, YouNow vlogger, and a YouTuber. He is best known for the attires he wears in his lip-synced videos. Kevin’s dress sense has made him a teenage style icon. He has a huge social media fan base with more than 700k followers on Instagram.
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
YouNow Entertainer, YouTuber, TikTok Star
- Father – Franklin
- Mother – Eva
- Siblings – Allison Bojorquez (Younger Sister)
- Others – Giselle Henriquez (Older Sister) (Instagram Star, Entrepreneur, Host, Actress), Genesis Henriquez (Older Sister)
Kevin self-manages his career.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Although he has not spoken about his s*xual inclinations openly, the images he has uploaded on his Instagram hint that he might be gay.
- Thick eyebrows
- Heart shaped lips
Kevin has endorsed or promoted several brands through his social media including Miss Lola and Huda Beauty.
Best Known For
- Uploading his lip-synced videos on TikTok
- His YouTube channel on which he features videos of tutorials and lifestyle-related content
Kevin Bojorquez Favorite Things
- Color – Black
Source – Askfm
Kevin Bojorquez Facts
- His social media journey began with retweeting SelfieC‘s tweet, “@TheJusticeC wth I miss you so much.”
- In the past, Kevin and fellow TikTok stars, Tyler Brown and Brandon, were arrested on the charges of destruction of property after they had not heeded the warnings of an on-duty security guard, who had asked them to leave Victoria Garden, as they passed out posters to fans who began following them. Kevin stayed in juvenile custody until his parents came to pick him up.
- Social media stars such as Danielle Cohn and Juwany Roman can be seen hanging out with him in his pictures.
- According to Kevin, he is the first person to have started making lip-synced videos on Musical.ly, now known as TikTok. However, there is no circumstantial evidence to prove his claim.
- Kevin’s unique style on the TikTok app has created an all-new fashion trend amongst his teenage fans.
- In September 2018, Kevin had more than 3 million followers on his TikTok profile.
- In the past, he had joined the “Weekend Rush Tour” to be able to organize ‘meets and greets’ with his fans.
- Follow Kevin Bojorquez on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Kevin Bojorquez / Instagram