|Rebecca Zamolo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 28, 1982|
Rebecca Zamolo is an American social media star, news broadcaster, actress, writer, singer, and producer who is best known for uploading family-friendly videos of challenges, DIY’s, and occasional music videos to her YouTube channel. She also has 3 subchannels titled PawZam Dogs, TeamRebecca, as well as Matt and Rebecca. She is a trained gymnast and has inspired a lot of people who suffer from a symptom known as Ulcerative colitis. Rebecca also has a huge fan base with more than 6 million subscribers on her primary YouTube channel and more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
Rebecca Lynn Zamolo
Martinez, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Rebecca completed her studies on the Dean’s List from the University of California, Santa Barbara with a degree in Communications and Sports Management.
Social Media Influencer, Actress, News Broadcaster, Writer, Producer, Singer
- Father – Paul Zamolo
- Mother – Cathy Zamolo
- Siblings – Jennifer Zamolo (Younger Sister), Monica Zamolo (Younger Sister), Michael Zamolo (Younger Brother), Lissa Zamolo (Younger Sister)
Rebecca is represented by Eric Black from Crestview Entertainment.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rebecca has dated –
- Matt Yoakum (2002-Present) – Rebecca got married to American YouTuber, social media influencer, musician, songwriter, and music producer Rebecca Matt Yoakum on May 17, 2014. They had started dating in 2002 and got engaged in December 2012. In 2020, Rebecca suffered a miscarriage. In 2021, she was pregnant for the 2nd time with a baby girl. In February 2022, they welcomed a girl named Zadie Hope Zamolo.
Race / Ethnicity
6 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 3.5 (UK)
Rebecca has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- Alice (Mobile Game)
- Tarte Cosmetics
- Dunkin Donuts
- Forever 21
In 2013, she made an appearance in a PSA for Dolphin Rape.
Best Known For
- Starring in several episodes of The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson in 2010
- Uploading family-friendly DIY’s, challenges, and occasional music content to her self-titled YouTube channel
- The collaboration videos of challenges and daily vlogs that she uploads to the channel titled Matt and Rebecca
- Releasing several songs such as It’s Christmas!, The Marriage Dance, Taylor Swift Be My Best Friend, Keep It On
As a Singer
Rebecca has released many singles such as Slime Workout (2018), I’m So Married (2014), Ugly Christmas Sweater (2018), Be the Boss (2014). She has released her music independently.
Rebecca made her film debut as Cindy in James Van Alden’s A Numbers Game in 2010.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as a stunts member on ABC’s Make It or Break It in 2009.
Growing up, she trained as a competitive gymnast for more than a decade. During that time, she used to attend a 36-hour training session every week.
Rebecca Zamolo Favorite Things
- Game On Her Phone In 2018 – Alice
- Netflix Show – Stranger Things
- TV Show – Riverdale
- Holiday – Christmas
- Ice Cream Flavor – Mint Chip
- Video Of All Time – Dumping 500 Things On My Head For 500K Subscribers!!!
- Food – Nachos BellGrande
- Meal Of The Day – Breakfast
- Song – The Middle by Zedd, Maren Morris, Grey
Rebecca Zamolo Facts
- She is the oldest amongst the 5 siblings.
- Rebecca was born and brought up in California and later, she moved to Los Angeles with the dream to become an actress.
- She started going for gymnastics training when she was 3 years old. Later, she went on to do acrobatic gymnastics. After that, she shifted her focus toward competitive gymnastics at the age of 9 and competed for more than 10 years until she attained an Elite level during which she had won several regional and national titles.
- In 2000, she joined the San Jose Sabercats Arena Football as a professional cheerleader and performed with them until 2002. Later, she went onto starring in TV shows and commercials.
- While studying at the University of California, she worked at the college news station called Gaucho News as a sports broadcaster. She also competed as a Track & Field Division I athlete.
- Her fans are known as the “ZamFam”.
- In the past, she worked as a stand-up comedian and performed at several places including The Second City and Improv Troupe.
- In 2014, she underwent a life-saving surgery to have her colon removed in order to aid her issue with ulcerative colitis and had a bag inserted.
- Rebecca has 2 dogs named Peanut and Black Jack.
- In 2016, she made a documentary titled Inside/Out: My Battle With IBD. During that, she was also seen training to run a half marathon with an ostomy bag attached to her stomach.
- In the past, while doing her gymnastics she fell from a high bar and sprained her neck.
- She started posting videos to her YouTube channel in order to document her wedding in 2014. Later, she posted a video titled Flash Mob Wedding Dance (Kesha‘s Timber) that went viral and had more than 9 million views by December 2018.
- Ever since she was in the 6th grade, she has been wearing size 6 shoes.
- In December 2022, Rebecca purchased a vacation home in Hawaii for $4.3 million.
- Visit her merchandise website @ rebeccazamolo.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google+, YouTube (Matt and Rebecca).
Featured Image by Rebecca Zamolo / Instagram