|Nathan Keyes Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||November 28, 1985|
Nathan Keyes is an American actor who rose to prominence in 2009, with his appearance as Kevin E. Levin on Ben 10: Alien Swarm. Besides that, he has also made several other notable appearances on various other shows and films such as Maya Dardel, The Kings of Summer, No Ordinary Family, and The Good Doctor.
Nathan William Gumke
Washington, D.C., United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Nathan studied at the York Suburban High School.
- Father – Dale Gumke
- Mother – Holly Gumke
- Siblings – Chris Gumke (Younger Brother)
Nathan is represented by Innovative Artists.
6 ft or 183 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Nathan has dated –
- Galadriel Stineman
- Emily Osment (2013-2014)
Race / Ethnicity
He has German, Finnish, Swedish, and English ancestry.
- Mostly sports a stubble beard
- Tall physical appearance
Nathan Keyes Facts
- Keyes was brought up alongside his brother Chris in York, Pennsylvania.
- Nathan took a liking to the performing arts at an early age and by the time he was 8 he had already written, produced, and directed a theatrical performance that was derived from The Tailor of Gloucester.
- At the age of 11, Nathan made his debut as a theatrical performer with the titular male character in Romeo and Juliet. Other than that, Keyes also starred in several others including the Scarecrow in The Wizard of Oz, the Emcee in Cabaret, and as Albert in Bye, Bye Birdie.
- He made his debut TV show appearance as Paul Elins on Numb3rs in 2006. Later, in 2011, Nathan was cast as Rich in his first theatrical film titled The Good Doctor. The cast of the film also included well-known stars like Orlando Bloom, Riley Keough, and Taraji P. Henson.
- In the past, Nathan designed and photographed content for CD covers.
- He founded his band As 1 in the year 2000 and went on to tour with them. They played in more than 75 concerts.
Featured Image By Nathan Keyes / Instagram