|Andy Biersack Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||December 26, 1990|
Andy Biersack is an American singer, songwriter, and pianist who is the founder and lead vocalist of the rock band Black Veil Brides, which has released albums like Set the World on Fire, Vale, We Stitch These Wounds, Wretched and Divine: The Story of the Wild Ones, Black Veil Brides, and The Phantom Tomorrow. As a solo artist, he has released albums and tracks such as The Shadow Side, The Ghost of Ohio, They Don’t Need to Understand, My Way, and We Don’t Have to Dance.
Andrew Dennis Biersack
Andy, Andy Sixx, Andy Black, The Prophet
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Andy attended a Catholic Elementary School in his hometown.
He then attended School for Creative and Performing Arts in Cincinnati, Ohio to major in vocal music and drama. But, he left the school before graduation at the age of 17.
Singer, Songwriter, Pianist
- Father – Chris Biersack
- Mother – Amy Biersack
Ozzy bassist Rob “Blasko” Nicholson.
Andy Biersack has also been signed with United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Glam metal, heavy metal, hard rock, melodic metalcore (previously), post-hardcore (previously), alternative rock
Vocals, synthesizers, piano
Lava Records, Universal Republic Records, Standby Records
His net worth had been $4 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
68 kg or 150 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Andy Biersack has dated –
- Lexus Amanda – Andy dated singer, songwriter Lexus Amanda in the past.
- Scout Taylor-Compton (2005-2011) – Andy started dating the actor Scout Taylor-Compton in 2005. They dated for a long 5 years and split in 2010. But, the couple reconciled again in 2011, only to break after a few months. Andy also has a song “The Mortician’s Daughter” dedicated to her.
- Layla Allman (2010) – When Andy broke up with Scout in 2010, he started dating vocalist Layla Allman on March 2, 2010. They dated for about 17 days and called it quits on March 19, 2010.
- Hanna Merjos (2010) – From March 2010 to December 2010, socialite Hanna Merjos and Andy were an item.
- Juliet Simms (2011-Present) – On July 21, 2011, Andy started dating one of his ex-girlfriend’s friends, Juliet Simms. They got married in April 2016 in a private ceremony. They were involved in a physical altercation on October 30, 2016, while on a flight back to Los Angeles. Later, they both released statements about the effects of alcohol and confirmed that they did not separate after the incident.
Race / Ethnicity
Dirty Blonde (Natural)
He prefers dyeing his hair to “Black”.
- Lip piercing
- Nose ring
- Heavy trademark voice
- Body full of tattoos
Though, his upbringing was in a religious family.
Best Known For
Being a part of the rock band, Black Veil Brides as a lead vocalist, and for an appearance in the comedy series Average Joe.
As a part of the band, Black Veil Brides, he released his debut album We Stitch These Wounds on July 20, 2010, via StandBy Records.
It consists of 12 songs in the standard version of the album with a total length of over 42 minutes. It ranked #1 in the list of US independent albums.
As a solo artist, he released his debut album The Shadow Side on May 6, 2016, and it features guest performances from Quinn Allman, Rian Dawson, Ashton Irwin, Juliet Simms, Matt Skiba, Gerard Way, and Mikey Way. The album peaked at number #16 on the UK Albums (OCC) chart and at number #22 on the US Billboard 200 chart.
As an actor, he starred in the 2012 musical film Legion of the Black for his role as The Prophet. Besides being an actor, he was also the writer for the film, which is the Black Veil Brides’ full-length feature film.
First TV Show
From 2012 to 2014, Andy Biersack played the role of Andy in the comedy series Average Joe. He appeared in a total of 11 episodes.
Andy Biersack Favorite Things
- TV Show – Daredevil
- Comic Books – Batman: Knightfall, V For Vendetta, Batman: Hush, Kingdom Come
Source – YouTube Interview, Wikipedia
Andy Biersack Facts
- Andy is the lead vocalist of the band Black Veil Brides, which was formed in 2006. The other 4 members of this rock band are Ashley Purdy, Jake Pitts, Jinxx, and Christian “CC” Coma.
- Andy’s preschool teacher, Jamie Peters had a big impact on Andy’s creativity.
- He faced the problem of bullying in school because he used to dress little differently.
- While growing up, Biersack listened to several types of music such as Avenged Sevenfold, The Dropkick Murphys, The Misfits, The Damned to name a few.
- He is a high school dropout.
- On YouTube, Andy has guest-starred in Funny or Die’s web series entitled Average Joe.
- In 2012, he was listed at #4 in the list of the “50 Greatest Rock Stars in the World” by Kerrang.
- Black Veil Brides was earlier known as “Biersack” when he formed the band at 14.
- He once broke his rib cage during a stage performance in June 2011. Andy has also broken his nose, knees, and even skull.
- On April 12, 2019, he released his 2nd studio album titled The Ghost of Ohio and Loudwire named it one of the 50 best rock albums of 2019. It peaked at number #17 on the US Top Alternative Albums (Billboard) chart and at number #44 on the US Top Rock Albums (Billboard) chart.