|Scout Taylor-Compton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||February 21, 1989|
Scout Taylor-Compton is an American actress, singer, and acting coach who rose to fame for her portrayal of Laurie Strode in Halloween (2007) and Halloween II (2009). Other than that, Compton also played Lita Ford in The Runaways (2010).
Desariee Starr Compton
Pouty Scouty, Scout Taylor-Compton
Long Beach, Los Angeles, California, United States
In the past, Scout attended vocal lessons with Diane Gillespie. She also trained in guitar, drums, and keyboard classes at the Vocal Power Institute.
Taylor-Compton also underwent additional voice development at the Hollywood Pop Academy.
Actress, Singer, Acting Coach
- Others – Kenneth Blaine Compton (Paternal Grandfather), LaVon June Dunigan (Paternal Grandmother), Celia Martinez Vallejos (Maternal Grandmother)
Taylor-Compton is represented by The Gersh Agency and Luber Roklin Management.
Vocals, Guitar, Drums, Keyboard
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Taylor-Compton has dated –
- Andy Biersack (2005-2011) – Her ex-boyfriend Black Veil Brides’ Andy Biersack composed the song The Mortician’s Daughter that was about her.
- Zach Myers (2009)
- Josh Balz (2011)
- Samuel Larsen (2011-2013)
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic and White)
She has English and Irish ancestry on her father’s side and Mexican ancestry on her mother’s side.
She often tends to dye her hair light brown.
- Petite physical appearance
- Thick eyebrows
- She has a small tattoo on her wrist.
She has appeared in the commercials for various brands such as –
- Disney Channel Toon Preschool
- Tenet Hospital
- Disney Cruise Line
- Fuji Film
- Disney Cruise
- SCE Intl.
Scout Taylor-Compton Favorite Things
- TV Show – Six Feet Under, The Dating Game
- Film – The Little Mermaid
- Genre Of Film – Romantic Movies, Documentary
- Thing To Do – Eat Chillies
- Hairstyle – Dreadlocks
- Place To Visit In The World – Denmark
Scout Taylor-Compton Facts
- As a child, she often found herself surrounded by unusual horror as her father worked at the mortuary.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as the younger-self of actress Courtney Thorne-Smith in Ally McBeal in the year 2000.
- In August 2005, Taylor-Compton ran away from her home after getting into an argument with her family. However, she was found 2 weeks later at a friend’s place.
- She once had a dog named Donner.
- Her least favorite hair color is blonde.
- She made a cameo appearance in Will Smith‘s music video titled Black Suits Comin’ (Nod Ya Head) in 2002.
- Taylor-Compton once stated in an interview that music artists like Cyndi Lauper, Gwen Stefani, Madonna, Kelly Osbourne, and Green Day had inspired her passion for music.
- In her free time, she loves to play volleyball and go cheerleading as well as do gymnastics, rollerblade, dance, and play drums.
Featured Image By Scout Taylor-Compton / Instagram