|Trevi Moran Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||September 30, 1998|
Trevi (formerly Trevor) Moran is an internet sensation turned recording artist. She first rose to fame with her Apple Store dance videos. In 2012, she wowed the judges in The X Factor audition performing to LMFAO number “Sexy And I Know It”. Trevi has also released many hit singles like Someone, The Dark Side, Echo, Steal the Show, and Sinner. She has a fan base of more than 2 million followers on Instagram and more than 2 million followers on Twitter. She also has a self-titled YouTube channel with more than 2 million subscribers.
Trevor Michael Moran
Trevy, Trev, Trevi
Poway, California, United States
Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States
Singer, YouTube Personality
- Father – Tim Moran
- Mother – Nicole Moran
- Siblings – Blake Moran (Older Brother)
Trevi (formerly Trevor) Moran is managed by –
- United Talent Agency (UTA), Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Acob, The Firm
Pop, Electronic Dance Music
- Backplane Music
- Gotham Alpha
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Trevi (formerly Trevor) Moran has dated –
- Ricky Dillon – Trevi was rumored to be dating singer Ricky Dillon in the past.
In a YouTube video uploaded in October 2016, she announced that he was single.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
On October 9, 2015, Trevi (formerly Trevor) publicly announced on his YouTube channel that he was gay, before having a second thought that he could be a transgender.
On June 6, 2020, Trevi Moran came out as transgender. She had already started the process of medical conversion 2 months before in April 2020.
- Has nose pierced
- Tall and lean figure
Trevi (formerly Trevor) Moran has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- DIFF Charitable Eyewear
- Sugar Bear Hair Official
- Laser Away
Best Known For
- Creating dance videos in the Apple store and uploading them on her self-titled YouTube channel under the “Apple Store Adventures” category around 2009-2010. The videos became popular and got over a million views at that time. She has more than 2 million subscribers on YouTube. She is also very popular on other social media platforms and has more than 2 million followers on Twitter, more than 2 million followers on Instagram, and more than 500k followers on Facebook.
- Auditioning at the age of 13 in The X Factor USA (2012) to the song “Sexy And I Know It”. In the audition, she got the approval from all 4 judges to move on to the next round. But, she was eliminated at the “Boot Camp” stage.
As a Singer
She has released some popular singles like Someone, The Dark Side, Echo, Get Me Through the Night, and Sinner, among others.
She released her debut EP titled XIAT in December 2014.
First TV Show
In 2012, she made her first TV show appearance on the popular reality series The X Factor (USA) as an auditionee.
Trevi (formerly Trevor) Moran Favorite Things
- TV Show – Empire and Family Guy
- Band – 21 Pirates
- Song Of All Time – “Run Away With Me” by Carly Rae Jepsen
- Actor – Will Ferrell
- Color – Red
- Food – Ice cream
- Piece Of Accessory – Chokers
Source – YouTube
Trevi (formerly Trevor) Moran Facts
- In 2008, she joined YouTube and started uploading her Apple Store dance videos. She was 10 years old then.
- From August 2012 to December 2014, she was a part of the popular YouTubers group called the O2L (Our2ndLife) along with Connor Franta, Justin ‘JC’ Caylen, Kian Lawley, Ricky Dillon, and Sam Pottorff, and had a mass following of more than 3 million subscribers.
- Her single “The Dark Side” (released in December 2013) peaked at #24 on the Billboard Dance/Electronic Digital Songs chart.
- In December 2014, her debut EP XIAT which has 4 songs, reached #1 on the US Heatseekers chart.
- She has a Sphynx cat named Poppy, who also has her own Instagram account called “popstarthepuss”.
- In 2018, she was featured in Paper magazine.
- In June 2021, she released her new single, Faces.
Featured Image by Grace0morgan / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0