|Kelly Osbourne Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||October 27, 1984|
Kelly Osbourne is a British actress, singer, songwriter, model, author, and fashion designer who is the daughter of Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne and has been cast in a variety of projects such as The Osbournes, Captain Underpants, Are We There Yet?, America’s Next Top Model, So Undercover, Phineas and Ferb, Drop Dead Diva, Dancing with the Stars, Fashion Police, The Muppets’ Wizard of Oz, Life as We Know It, Sharknado 2: The Second One, and Hotel Babylon.
Kelly Michelle Lee Osbourne
Kelly O, Kel, Totsy (This name is given by her parents)
Westminster, London, England, United Kingdom
She divides her time between –
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Her childhood had been nomadic. She had traveled a lot with her father for various music shows over the world. She says that she feels great to learn by traveling; what she had to study in the books, she got to see in real by visiting at places with her dad Ozzy’s band “Black Sabbath”. She had also seen some of the museums and historic places around the world.
So, it had been a great experience for her.
Actress, Singer, Songwriter, Author, Model, Fashion Designer
- Father – Ozzy Osbourne (Singer, Songwriter, Television Personality, Lead vocalist of the heavy metal band Black Sabbath)
- Mother – Sharon Osbourne (TV Personality, Businesswoman, Entertainment Manager, Author)
- Siblings – Aimee Osbourne (Elder Sister), Jack (Younger Brother), Jessica Hobbs (Half-Sister) Louis John Osbourne (Half-Brother), Robert Marcato (Unofficial Adopted Brother)
- Others – John Thomas “Jack” Osbourne (Paternal Grandfather) (Worked night shifts as a toolmaker at the General Electric Company), Lilian (née Unitt) (Paternal Grandmother), Don Arden (Maternal Grandfather) (Businessman, Music Manager, Publicist, Agent), Hope (née Shaw) (Maternal Grandmother), Jean (Aunt), Iris (Aunt), Gillian (Aunt), Paul (Uncle), Tony (Uncle), David (Uncle)
Pop rock, power pop, new wave revival, pop-punk
Epic, Sanctuary, Universal
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kelly Osbourne has dated –
- Josh Hansen – RUMOR
- Bert McCracken (2002-2003) – For a couple of months from 2002 to 2003, Kelly dated American singer Bert McCracken.
- Kevin Zegers (2006) – RUMOR
- Luke Worrall (2008-2010) – An English male fashion model, Luke Worrall commenced dating Osbourne in June 2008. They dated for nearly an hour and engaged in March 2009. But, the dup could not make it to the later, as the reports arrived that Luke had cheated on Kelly. They finally separated in July 2010.
- Rob Damiani (2011) – Rob Damiani, a musician started dating Osbourne in early 2011. Kelly showed her intentions of keeping this relationship private after getting split from fiance Luke. They also separated in April 2011.
- Nick Grimshaw (2011) – It was RUMORed that she had a fling with Nick Grimshaw in April 2011.
- Anton Lombardi (2011) – A photographer, Anton Lombardi who was friends with Kelly for years had dated her in 2011 for a couple of months.
- Natt Weller (2011) – RUMOR
- Jonathan Pierce (2011) – In July 2011, it was RUMORed that she hooked up with American musician Jonathan Pierce.
- Matthew Mosshart (2011-2014) – Matthew, an American chef met Kelly at Kate Moss‘s & Jamie Hince’s wedding in 2011 and soon started dating. The relationship got warmer when they got engaged in July 2013. They ended their engagement in January 2014.
- Quincy Brown (2014) – In the summer of 2014, actor-singer, Quincy Brown and Kelly dated for a very short time.
- Ricki Hall (2014) – In July 2014, she confirmed her relationship with the bearded model, Ricki Hall as she shared a tongue-kissing picture of herself with Ricki. This romance was short-lived.
- Kes Glozier (2016) – After a few months of knowing each other, Kelly started dating the editor-in-chief of The New British magazine, Kes Glozier. They had met through mutual friends. They seemed to have split later on.
- Jimmy Q (2019) – In 2019, model Jimmy Q and Kelly were romantically linked for 4 months.
- Griffin Johnson (2020) – In 2020, Kelly was spotted with Griffin on numerous occasions, hence sparking dating rumors.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English, Irish, and Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
However, Kelly can be seen in many hair colors as she dyes them.
She dyes her hair frequently
33-28-36 in or 84-71-91.5 cm
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
Best Known For
Her appearances in The Osbournes with her family and also in the E!’s Fashion Police, where she had served as a panelist and presenter.
Kelly released her debut album Shut Up on November 26, 2002, under the label Epic Records. It was soon dropped from Epic Records as it was a failure. But, Kelly re-released the album by doing changes in it on September 30, 2003. The new album consisted of 5 changed tracks.
It charted at number 1 in the Billboard’s Top Heatseekers.
2001 documentary by Penelope Spheeris We Sold Our Souls for Rock ‘n Roll as herself. Though it was filmed at the 1999 Ozzfest, due to legal issues its release was delayed until 2001. The 90 minutes long documentary received mixed reviews and also won an award in the category of “Most Popular Documentary” at the 2001 Melbourne International Film Festival.
First TV Show
American reality television program The Osbournes which features the domestic life of heavy metal singer Ozzy Osbourne and his family. From 2002 to 2005, Kelly appeared in the show in a total of 52 episodes as herself.
She lost her weight by 70 pounds in 2013. The same she revealed out in May 2013 to a magazine. Sarah is the one, who helped Kelly to attain her desired shape. Osbourne is really happy to have a bikini-type body. She focused on cardio, did Pilates, and also made strength using Bosu ball and power plate. Read her complete story.
In 2020, she had lost 85 lbs of body weight by working out, eating healthy, and undergoing gastric sleeve surgery.
Kelly Osbourne Favorite Things
- Energy Booster – Lu Shortbread
- Cleansing Conditioner – WEN Pomegranate Cleansing Conditioner
- Tea – Tazo Passion Tea
- Shoes – Miu Miu Black Platforms
- Breakfast – Activia light yogurt with granola
- Food – Triple berry shortcake
- Beauty Product – Kinara lactic acid hydrating serum
Source – SHAPE
Kelly Osbourne Facts
- She had appeared on the dancing reality TV show Dancing With the Stars in 2009 as herself. Kelly finished third in the show when she was paired with the dance partner Louis van Amstel.
- She has done charity work appearing for the cause and benefit by spreading awareness of HIV, recovery efforts from Hurricane Sandy, for the LGBT community.
- Kelly is a niece of David Arden.
- She was dropped from the record label Epic Records after the release of her debut album “Shut Up” in 2002.
- On June 7, 2005, she released her 2nd studio album, Sleeping in the Nothing, which turned out to be a commercial failure.
- She has been good friends with Lindsay Lohan, Michelle Branch, Kate Moss, Jeannie Mai, Amy Winehouse, and showman Jeff Beacher.
- In 2013, she appeared in the music video for the song Happy by Pharrell Williams.
- Kelly’s family adopted Robert Marcato when his mother died.
- Kelly was born from Ozzy’s second marriage.
- Kelly has lived in more than 20 homes in the USA and UK as she used to travel with her father for music shows.
- In November 2020, she suffered a makeup mishap when her eyeball got accidentally scratched while using a mascara wipe. She wore an eye patch for the time being and had to see an eye doctor.