|Griffin Johnson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||January 13, 1999|
Griffin Johnson is an American TikTok star, under the name ‘imgriffinjohnson’, who has more than 2 million fans on the platform. He is mainly known for creating comedy/mimicry clips, vlogs, slow-motion videos, and challenge videos and has a sizeable female following. He often collaborates with other TikTok stars like Jaden Hossler, Anthony Reeves, and Payton Moormeier, amongst others, for his videos. Griffin has also teamed up with a celebrity management company through which he sells his merchandise line.
Paris, Illinois, United States
Normal, Illinois, United States
Griffin graduated from a local high school in Paris, Illinois. After graduation, he joined a nursing course at Illinois State University. As of October 2019, he is a sophomore resident in his nursing course.
TikTok Star, Social Media Influencer
- Siblings – Graham Johnson (Younger Brother)
He is represented by Vivid Management, Brea, California, United States.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Griffin has dated –
- Dixie D’Amelio (2019-2020)
- Kelly Osbourne (2020) – In 2020, Griffin was spotted with English actress-singer, Kelly Osbourne numerous times, hence sparking dating rumors.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Spiked hair
- Strong jawline
- Light stubble
- Wears earrings and a necklace, with the Cross symbol
Best Known For
His musing talents and his popularity on TikTok where he performs lip-syncs and mimicry
Griffin has maintained an athletic body with regular gymming and he often uploads his shirtless videos on TikTok to keep his fans updated.
Griffin Johnson Favorite Things
- Cologne/Perfume – Versace
- Stressbuster – Sleeping
- Dish – Pizza
- Video Game – Minecraft
- Snack – Peanut Butter Crackers
- Pets – Dogs
Griffin Johnson Facts
- While growing up, Griffin was more into outdoor activities such as fishing, dirt biking, and camping.
- At his university, Griffin was an active member of the Sigma Phi Epsilon and also served as the Vice President of Recruitment.
- He had started using social media a long time back but made a new year resolution for 2019 to invest some serious time on various platforms. The results were more than astounding as he earned more than a million fans on TikTok in just 5-6 months.
- Griffin has stated in an interview that he often gets ideas for his videos during classes and he lets his imagination run wild to develop fresh content and ideas for his clips. In the same interview, he also stated that he has set apart different time slots in his daily routine for friends, family, and social media as a way of maintaining normalcy in his life that has been turned upside down by his sudden rise to fame on TikTok.
- In March 2019, Griffin did a performance tour in Orlando, Florida.
- Griffin has earned the highly sought-after badge of “Crowned Muser” for being an ace TikTok comedian. He had made a very popular duet video on TikTok that featured Instagram star, Jordan Beckham.
- His Instagram account is also quite popular with more than 600k followers. He has also made an Instagram account for his dog named Diesel.
- Through his management company’s official website, Griffin sells his merchandise that includes items like necklaces, tops, shirts, joggers, phone cases, hats, beanies, sweatshirts, and hoodies.
- In September 2020, Griffin released the song ‘Convenient’ to seemingly address about his breakup with Dixie D’Amelio.
- In December 2020, Griffin took a hiatus from the dating scene after his breakup from Dixie D’Amelio.
- In December 2020, Griffin revealed that his Spotify account had got hacked when a song titled DIXIE appeared on his account.
- In January 2021, Griffin and Josh Richards raised almost $250,000 for a COVID relief fund named “Barstool Fund”, which gave nearly $27 million to small businesses that were affected by COVID-19.
- In February 2021, Griffin (along with other Sway House members) had invested money in Sillybandz which is into making silicone rubber bands of numerous shapes.
- In 2021, Griffin, in collaboration with Josh Richards and Noah Beck, launched a venture capital arm named Animal Capital in which they allocated a fund of $15 million. Through this, they were looking to invest in startups with a specific Gen-Z focus.
Featured Image by Griffin Johnson / Instagram