|Ethan Sandler Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||December 3, 1972|
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
Ethan lives with his wife Kathryn and their two children in a 1920s Mediterranean style house in the Los Feliz neighborhood of Los Angeles. They had bought this four-bedroom house in December 2015 for $2.55 million.
Ethan Sandler went to Mercer Island High School and graduated in 1991.
After that, he got enrolled at Northwestern University and completed his university studies in 1995.
While at Northwestern University, apart from acting, he wrote and produced university plays.
Ethan Sandler is represented by Beverly Hills-based Thruline Entertainment, Inc.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm (Approx)
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ethan Sandler has dated
- Kathryn Hahn (1993-Present) – Ethan started going out with actress Kathryn Hahn in 1993. They were undergraduate students at the Northwestern University at that time. Ethan had fallen for her after seeing her perform in the college production of David Mamet’s play. Also, she had to do one scene in the play in her underwear, which certainly made a favorable impression on Ethan. They got engaged in 2000 after he had proposed to her on the Thanksgiving Eve. They got married little over a year later in January 2002. In 2006, she gave birth to their first child, a son Leonard. In 2009, they welcomed a baby girl, Mae, into their family.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural hair color)
But, due to advancing age, his hair has a touch of salt and pepper shade too.
- Long eyebrows
- Messy hair
Best Known For
Having played the role of ADA Jeffrey Brandau in the NBC crime drama TV series, Crossing Jordan.
In 1988, Ethan made his first theatrical film appearance in a minor role in the drama movie, The Chocolate War.
First TV Show
In 2000, Ethan made his TV show debut in the Drama Queens episode of the drama comedy series, Sex and the City, which had Sarah Jessica Parker in the lead role.
Ethan Sandler Facts
- While in his senior year at the university, he was given an opportunity to produce the Niteskool video. The Niteskool organization gives talented individuals an opportunity to produce their yearly video.
- After graduating from the university, he moved to New York City to try his hand at the famous local theatres. However, he couldn’t achieve much and decided to move to Los Angeles along with his wife.
- After moving to Los Angeles, he reunited with his old university comrade Adrian Wenner and they created a couple of sketch plays, which gave them a taste of their first success in a professional capacity.
- His credits for the TV series, My Boys, and New Girl includes producer, writer, and actor.
- He doesn’t have any social media accounts.