|Samuel Larsen Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||August 28, 1991|
Samuel Larsen is an American actor who got his career up and running after winning the music competition, The Glee Project, which helped him bag a recurring role in the musical show, Glee. However, despite earning success as an actor, he hasn’t given up on his music career. He is the founding member of the music band, Bridges I Burn. He has also released music as a solo artist.
Samuel Peter Acosta Larsen
San Francisco, California, United States
He divides his time between Los Angeles and San Francisco.
Samuel Larsen went to the Murrieta Valley High School and graduated in 2009.
Actress, Model, Singer
- Father – Henrik Larsen
- Mother – Lupe Acosta Larsen
- Siblings – Manolo Acosta (Older Brother), Morgan Larsen (Sister)
Samuel Larsen is managed by Roc Nation.
Vocals, Guitars, Drums, Bass, Keyboards
6 ft or 183 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Samuel Larsen has dated –
- Scout Taylor-Compton (2011-2013) – Samuel started going out with actress Scout Taylor-Compton in 2011. They made their relationship public in October 2011. During the course of their relationship, they were seen coupling up at a number of red carpet events. They decided to end their relationship at the start of 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic, White, and Middle Eastern)
He has Mexican, Spanish, Danish, and Persian ancestry.
In 2012, Samuel was hired as a model for the Spring 2012 lookbook of Skip Arnold and Megan Lockhart’s clothing line, Saturday Morning.
He was raised in a devout Christian household and as an adult, he still holds his religious beliefs close to his heart.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Joe Hart in the musical comedy TV series, Glee
- Being cast in one of the supporting roles in the horror movie, The Remains in 2016
As a Singer
He has been a member of a number of music bands. Also, during his appearances in the TV series Glee, he performed a couple of songs such as Gym Class Heroes’ Stereo Hearts.
In October 2014, he released his debut EP, Vices.
In 2016, he made his theatrical film debut in the horror movie, The Remains.
First TV Show
In 2010, Samuel Larsen made his first TV show appearance on the reality series, American Idol.
Samuel Larsen Favorite Things
- Music Artist – Michael Jackson
- Animal – Lion
- Colors – Silver and Black
- Time Of Year – Christmas
- Film Genre – Drama
Source – Wikia
Samuel Larsen Facts
- By the time he had turned 3, he had started playing drums. His father had to cut his drumsticks in half so that Samuel could hold them properly.
- The first ever cassette he had heard was the soundtrack of The Lion King. Samuel was 3 years old and it was Christmas Eve.
- At the age of 4, he broke his elbow while pretending to be a superman.
- While growing up, he was such a big fan of Michael Jackson that he sold all his Star Wars toys in a garage sale so that he could buy Michael Jackson’s History album.
- The first ever music concert he attended was of Van Halen. He was 12 years old at that time.
- While studying in high school, he was a member of the school’s marching band.
- In the sophomore year of high school, he served as a guitarist and vocalist of the school band, 15 North. They used to perform at the local music festivals.
- In 2010, he participated in the 9th season of the reality show American Idol. He was eliminated in the Hollywood round of the show.
- He collaborated with Skip Arnold to form a music band called Bridges I Burn. They later brought in Salvatore Spinelli as the 3rd member of the band.
- He won the 1st season of the music competition show, The Glee Project in 2011. The win helped him secure the role of Joe Hart in the popular musical TV show, Glee.
- In July 2018, it was revealed that he was cast in the role of Zed Evans in the theatrical adaptation of Anna Todd‘s bestselling novel, After.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Samuel Larsen / Instagram