|Lil’ Zane Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 11, 1982|
|Spouse||Demiqua Sa’Sha Brumfield|
Lil’ Zane is an American rapper who has published the solo studio albums Young World: The Future (August 2000), The Big Zane Theory (August 2003), Tha Return (February 2008), and Life I Live (July 2018). In 2006, he had recorded an album titled Under the Radar but it was never released. He has released the compilation albums Next Friday (December 1999) and Cognito Presents That’s My Mic (July 2005) as well as the mixtapes The Missing Link Volume 1 (October 2011), R.A.W. (Raps About Women) (November 2011), Magic City Radio 2.5 Summer Anthems (July 2012), and Champagne & Dirty Sprite (December 2012).
Zane R. Copeland Jr.
Lil’ Zane, LZ Stunna, Life I Live Zane
Yonkers, Westchester County, New York, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Lil’ Zane, in 2007, a few years after his high school graduation, had joined St. Andrews University, a private Presbyterian liberal arts college in Laurinburg, North Carolina.
- Others – E. Greene (Cousin)
Hip Hop, Rap, R&B, Southern Hip Hop, Pop, Pop Rap
- Mass Management
- Money Making Muzik (MMM)
- Believe Music Inc.
- MAM Group, Inc.
- JLM Entertainment
- Hollywood Fame Records
- RCA Records
- Capitol Records
- Worldwide Entertainment
- EMI Group Limited
- Priority Records
- Virgin Records
Lil’ Zane’s net worth had been $2.5 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Lil’ Zane has dated –
- Demiqua Sa’Sha Brumfield (2001–Present) – Lil’ Zane had married Demiqua Sa’Sha Brumfield in 2001 and they have a daughter together named Nina (b. 2010).
He also has a son named Isaac aka Lil’ Ike from a previous unnamed relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- Toned physique
- Often makes appearances in baseball hats
- Often sports a chinstrap beard
- Affable smile
- Has both his hands and collarbone covered in tattoos
Lil’ Zane Facts
- He was inspired to become a musician by the time he was 10 years old after getting influenced by several hip-hop artists. He had soon started rehearsing with a cousin named E. Greene and had thereafter joined a group called Kronic which went on to be signed up by RCA Records.
- Although the group was signed to the label from 1993 to 1996, it did not put out any projects. The group had then disbanded and Lil’ Zane had started participating in local talent shows in Atlanta. In 1999, he had started touring with the R&B group 112 while recording his debut album.
- In 2004, he had signed a 2-year deal with MAM Group, Inc., which had granted him his own record label 3 Mill Entertainment (3ME). He had later changed its name to U.S. Entertainment in 2006. In 2010, he had changed its name again to Money Making Muzik (MMM) after buying B1 Music Group for an undisclosed amount of money.
- In 2012, he was involved in a serious car crash that had left 2 of his crew members including security personnel in the ICU with internal bleeding. The power steering of his vehicle had failed which had caused it to be stalled parallel to a busy highway where it was struck by a speeding SUV.
Featured Image by Lil’ Zane / Instagram