|Brittany Furlan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 5, 1986|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Brittany Jayne Furlan
Brittany, Queen of Vine
Perkasie, Pennsylvania, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Brittany acted in several plays and theatre productions throughout the Elementary and High school and finally moved to Los Angeles at the age of 17 to pursue a career as an actress.
Actress, Comedienne, Social Media personality
- Father – Ronald C Furlan (Civil Engineer)
- Mother – Jill Anne Pisano (Nurse)
- Siblings – Gregory Furlan (Brother) (Astrologer & YouTuber)
- Others – Jayne Pisano-Aras (Maternal Aunt)
Brittany’s career is managed by –
- ICM Partners, Los Angeles, California
- Management 360, Beverly Hills, California
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Britanny has dated –
- Randal Kirk II (2011–2015) – Brittany steadily dated the director and fellow Vine collaborator for 4 years and was engaged to him. However, their relationship was not meant to last. In May 2015 without revealing Randal’s identity, Brittany shared news of her break-up on her Facebook page.
- Jordan Vogt-Roberts (2015 – 2016) – Brittany briefly dated the director of Kong: Skull Island (2017) which had Tom Hiddleston in the lead role. The two were not a very compatible couple and their relationship ended on a very sour note. In a moment of anger, Brittany went through Jordan’s phone and leaked a n*de image of her ex-boyfriend to her Instagram account. Her ex-boyfriend was quick to take action and his lawyer sent her a legal notice claiming to sue her for revenge p*rn seeking damages if she shared any confidential information or naked images of Jordan online. She was also asked to take down the image she had previously posted.
- Tommy Lee (2017–Present) – The paparazzi first spotted the former Motley Crue drummer and Brittany making out outside a Sushi bar in Calabasas, LA county in June 2017. Initially, Brittany avoided disclosing details about her relationship, but once she was sure Tommy was the one she intended to date, she declared her love for him on her social media accounts. She was criticized and judged by many fans for dating someone older than her by 24 years. She lost about 100,000 followers on Instagram for the same reason. However, she made a YouTube video justifying her choices. She explained that after being through many destructive relationships, she has found happiness after a long time with Tommy. Since people are quick to judge and hate online, the negativity discouraged her from making any more social media videos for entertainment. She declared she was going to place her personal happiness above her online popularity.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian ancestry.
She possibly colors her hair black now.
- Long sharp, nose
- Prominent, high cheekbones
- Slender but curvaceous figure
37-25-35 in or 94-63.5-89 cm
8 (US) or 12 (UK) or 40 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
Brands started approaching Brittany after she gained 150,000 followers on Vine:
The first brand she promoted online was Benefit Cosmetics after which she endorsed
- Pizza Hut
- Reebok and many more
Best Known For
- Her 6-second Improv / Comedy sketches on Vine that helped her acquire 9.5 million followers by the time the social media service discontinued in 2016.
- Getting on the Time magazine list of 30 most influential people on the Internet in 2015.
In 2011, she played the role of Suzie in the comedy film L.A. Paranormal.
First TV Show
She was in 3 episodes of a reality show called Reality Hell (2009) aired on E! Network that required her to play pranks on people.
Brittany Furlan Facts
- Brittany is a massive dog lover and has always owned a pet dog throughout her life.
- As of 2017, Brittany owns two pet dogs. An English Dachshund named Neena Da Weena and a Yorkie named Wicket / Wicky. Both the dogs have an Instagram account in their name and have a large online following.
- She formerly owned a black Dachshund named Meghan. Together, Meghan and Wicky were profiled by the American Eagle clothing brand to become the face of their doggy clothing line, American Beagle Outfitters.
- Brittany won the Viner of the Year award at the 2014 Streamy Awards.
- She dressed as a mermaid for a charity photoshoot to promote Project Mermaids, an organization dedicated to protecting the oceans from pollution.
- Her popularity on Vine caught the attention of comedian, Seth Green that helped her to acquire an opportunity to develop her own sketch comedy show under his production company programmed under the banner of Endemol network.
- She stumbled upon Vine accidentally when she saw the advertisement of the app while casually browsing through Instagram during a free moment.
- Struggling to get on TV for years, Brittany poured all her pent-up creative energy on Vine creating up to 5 Vine videos a day. She adds the reason behind her success was that she simply used the platform to express herself and was not on it to make money or get famous.
- Despite her massive online popularity, the actress claims she did not have a social media strategy to begin with and continues to have limited knowledge about the online platforms. She simply expresses herself online, whichever way she feels like, during the moment.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikipedia / CC BY-SA 3.0