|Olivia Culpo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 8, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Olivia Culpo is an American fashion influencer, social media star, television personality, and actress who was crowned Miss Universe in 2012 after she won the Miss Rhode Island USA competition as well as the Miss USA pageant. Over the years, she has been cast in several shows and movies which include American Satan, The Other Woman, Hell’s Kitchen, The Swing of Things, I Feel Pretty, Paradise City, and Reprisal.
Olivia Frances Culpo
Miss Universe 2012
Cranston, Rhode Island, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
In 2010, Culpo graduated from St. Mary Academy – Bay View in Riverside, Rhode Island with high honors. She also attended Boston University. However, she did not graduate.
Later, she attended Brevard Music Center in Brevard, North Carolina for two summers.
Model, Actress, Television Personality, Social Media Star
- Father – Peter Culpo (Musician)
- Mother – Susan (née Curran) (Musician)
- Siblings – She has four siblings including sisters Aurora Culpo (Older Sister) and Sophia Culpo (Younger Sister)
- Others – John A. Culpo (Paternal Grandfather), Madeline C. Cantarella (Paternal Grandmother), Andrew Curran (Maternal Grandfather), Aurora Spadea (Maternal Grandmother)
She has been signed to Maggie Agency.
She started learning this musical instrument (cello) when she was in second grade.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $7 Million.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
52 kg or 115 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Olivia Culpo has dated –
- Zedd – She had an affair with the Russian-born German DJ, record producer, and songwriter Zedd in the past.
- Ryan Lochte (2012) – In 2012, Olivia was RUMORed to have had a fling with an American swimmer Ryan Lochte.
- Nick Jonas (2013-2015) – After meeting American singer Nick Jonas during Miss USA 2013 competition in July 2013, Olivia started dating him. They dated for about two years before calling it quits in June 2015. Nick’s hit song “Jealous” was about Olivia.
- Tim Tebow (2015) – American football quarterback, Tim Tebow, and Olivia were an item from September 2015 to November 2015. She ended the relationship because of Tim’s abstinence.
- Danny Amendola (2016-March 2018, June 2018-October 2018, 2019) – In April 2016, NFL star Danny Amendola and Olivia were seen walking holding each other’s hands during the Coachella festival. After dating for two years, they split in March 2018. But, they soon rekindled their romance in June 2018. By October 2018, they had separated as Danny was seen with another woman, reporter Bianca Peters getting cozy, which shook Olivia’s trust. They had reconciled and separated for the final time in March 2019.
- Christian McCaffrey (2019-Present) – American football player, Christian McCaffrey was first linked with Olivia in the summer of 2019, soon after she split from Danny in March 2019. Christian resides in Charlotte, North Carolina. In April 2023, the couple got engaged after dating for almost 4 years.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian ancestry on her father’s side while she is of Irish and Italian descent on her mother’s side.
- She is the Miss Universe 2012 for beautiful eyes
- Multi-talented personality (can sing, play cello, and beauty pageant titleholder)
32-25-35 in or 81-63.5-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 6.5 (UK) or 39.5 (EU)
She has appeared in several commercials such as chi arc, honeydew donuts, etc.
She once ran into trouble while shooting one of the commercials for a footwear company. She was in India at the time and doing a commercial activity in the Taj Mahal (a historic monument and one of the seven wonders of the world) premises is not allowed.
As a social media influencer, she has collaborated with many brands including Uberliss, L’Oréal, Kipling, etc.
Best Known For
Winning the Miss USA 2012 title and dating American singer Nick Jonas
Culpo appeared in a TV film titled Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade 2012 as Herself – Miss USA 2012.
First TV Show
Olivia has guest-starred in various television shows. The first one being the talk show Live with Kelly and Michael as herself – Rhode Island USA in 2012.
She takes the help of a personal trainer named Rafael Ulloa to look slim-trim from the outside. To get that bikini body, Rafael worked on Culpo’s lower body the most. See this video to get some insight into Olivia’s workout schedule.
Olivia does work out six days a week. The three days a week are reserved for cardio exercises, while the other three are for resistance training (basic weightlifting). In the case of cardio, she mostly does running or sometimes Zumba.
She eats a clean-healthy diet, which is basically a low-carb portion-controlled diet. Olivia eats food after every two to three hours. This also helps her to increase her metabolism and naturally burn excess fat.
Olivia says juice is a killer as the sugar inside that, generally deposits at the butt. So, she stays away from liquid calories.
She also munches on snacks like unsalted almonds, meal replacement bars, sweet potatoes (she likes to eat it in mashed form and by adding little pepper and sometimes Greek yogurt too), steamed veggies (they are also easier to digest as compared to raw vegetables), bananas, pineapples, Dannon yogurt (low sugar, high protein).
Olivia Culpo Favorite Things
- Food – Peanut butter, jelly
- All-Time Favorite President – Ronald Reagan
- Fast Food Chain – Dunkin’ Donuts
- Actor – Tom Hanks
- Favorite Rapper – Nicki Minaj
- Viral Video – Call Me Maybe (By Carly Rae Jepsen)
- Ice Cream Flavor – Mint Chocolate Chip
- Favorite Class in College – Acting (just because it was a physical activity)
Source – GQ.com, Glamour.com, Us Magazine
Olivia Culpo Facts
- Olivia is the middle one in her family. She has two older siblings and two younger siblings.
- She is Miss USA 2012 beauty pageant titleholder.
- Due to both of her parents being musicians, she also took interest in that and learned the cello.
- Olivia is the winner of the Miss Rhode Island USA 2012 title, Miss USA 2012 title, and Miss Universe 2012 title.
- Since Brook Lee in 1997, America got its first Miss Universe in 2012 in the form of Olivia Culpo.
- She was chubby in her childhood.
- She has played cello at Boston Symphony Hall in Carnegie Hall as well as in the Rhode Island Philharmonic Youth Orchestra, the Rhode Island Philharmonic Chamber Ensemble, the Bay View Orchestra, and the Rhode Island All-State Orchestra.
- She wants to be like fashion icon Audrey Hepburn.
- She has appeared in music videos for songs like Jealous by Nick Jonas and Amor by Emin Agalarov.
- Alongside Bruce Willis, Frank Grillo, and Johnathon Schaech, she co-starred as Christina, Jacob’s wife, in the 2018 action thriller film titled Reprisal.
- In 2021, she appeared as Gretchen, Johnny Faust’s girlfriend, in the Amazon Prime Video musical drama series, Paradise City.
- She has been featured in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
- Alongside Jasmine Sanders and Kate Bock, Olivia has posed on the cover of Sports Illustrated magazine’s 2020 issue.
- She became a proud owner of a restaurant called Back40 in August 2017 when she opened one with her family in Rhode Island.
- Ice cream is her guilty pleasure.
- She is able to speak a little bit of Italian.
- While studying at Boston University, she used to visit her house each weekend and study and read books there. She didn’t party at that time.
- Olivia is a classically trained cellist.
- There is a street named after her in Cranston, Rhode Island (her birthplace) which is called Olivia Culpo Way.
- Olivia loves Chrissy Teigen.
- She is great at catching things with her mouth.
- She considers previously working at one of her family’s restaurants as her worst job ever.
- During the COVID-19 quarantine, she learned a lot of things including the benefits of journaling, making gratitude lists, etc.
- Olivia started a face mask company called More Than a Mask after the start of the coronavirus pandemic. All the profits are donated to Feeding America. According to her, 1 mask purchase is equivalent to 100 meals.
- Growing up, she had a crush on Brad Pitt.
- Her first car was an old-school Land Rover.
- Whenever she tries to eat sushi (because of the healthy nature of the dish), she ends up buying a Philadelphia roll and fried tempura.
- She always desired to be on the cover of Sports Illustrated since childhood. She finally achieved this dream after becoming Miss Universe.
- She doesn’t like anymore swearing too much.
- Olivia plays lacrosse occasionally.
- She has a dog named Oliver.
- Earlier, she used to the fan of Maria Menounos and Giuliana Rancic. Later, they became her close friends.
She only has a beautiful face, but her body is not well proportioned. Small breast, short and skinny legs, small derriere (buttocks), small torso for the rest of the body. She is pretty, but not to be Miss Universe. That her body is toned, yes it is, but that does not mean is perfect for the stature of a Miss Universe. They were perhaps a dozen of better bodies. That was clearly favoritism for USA.
I beg to differ. I absolutely love her even though I’m just now hearing about her. I think she is drop dead gorgeously beautiful but that doesn’t even begin to cover why I am two years older than her and absolutely admire her. It’s because she’s got the sweetest most humble personality of anyone I know who is this stunningly gorgeous and this popular. Add to that fact that she is not a size 0 and her body is sculpted nicely, not skinny. She’s got the broad shoulders, the beautiful smile, and delicate features but she’s not a teeny petite person. She wears size 9 shoes (big) and is B cup. It all just adds to her “she’s real” and not a porcelain doll model look. I am biased I suppose because I can relate to her that’s why I’m so in awe. I’m 5’7 and always though my weight at 130 was on the bigger side and to see that she’s 2 inches shorter and at 115 makes me think I’m perfectly fine. I hate my feet (size 9 too) and to see she’s so gorgeous and rocks her feet (and body!) definitely makes me feel better about myself. Most of all, I love that she is NOT white/blonde unattainable standard of beauty I will never achieve. Even her last name is unique like my first name so it just goes to show you don’t have to be white/blonde or Megan Fox lookalike to be popular and good-looking. She’s relatable, imperfect and it just all makes me breathe a sigh of relief and think, it’s ok. I may not be Olivia Culpo but she definitely shares (what I consider my odd) imperfections. 🙂 As long as she remains humble, I will always be her fan!
I agree! She is beautiful and I love that she is classy! No one is perfect. But if there was a perfect, she is pretty close to it! Love her! I wish I looked like her!!!
When I look at her pictures I literally can’t believe someone can be as beautiful as her! I’ve become a creep with not being able to stop looking at her pictures and I’m a straight woman but I cannot handle her beauty.i have never seen a more beautiful face and body like her! She could not possibly get any more beautiful. She is definitely the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life and I would kill to look like that Goddess 😍😍😍🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥