|Olivia Culpo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 8, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Olivia Frances Culpo
Miss Universe 2012
Rhode Island, U.S.
In 2010, Culpo graduated from St. Mary Academy – Bay View in Riverside, Rhode Island with high honors. She also attended Boston University.
Later, she attended Brevard Music Center in North Carolina.
Model / Beauty Pageant
- Father – Peter Culpo (Musician)
- Mother – Susan (née Curran) (Musician)
- Siblings – She has four siblings.
Olivia is the middle one in her family. She has two older siblings and two younger.
She is signed to Maggie Agency.
She started learning this musical instrument (cello) when she was in second grade.
5 ft 5½ in or 166 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Olivia Culpo dated –
- Ryan Lochte (2012) – In 2012, Olivia was RUMORed to have had a fling with an American swimmer Ryan Lochte.
- Nick Jonas (2013-2015) – After meeting American singer Nick Jonas during Miss USA 2013 competition in July 2013, Olivia started dating him. They dated for about two years before calling it quits in June 2015. Nick’s hit song “Jealous” was about Olivia.
- Tim Tebow (2015) – American football quarterback, Tim Tebow, and Olivia were an item from September 2015 to November 2015. She ended the relationship because of Tim’s abstinence.
- Danny Amendola (2016-March 2018, June 2018-October 2018, 2019) – In April 2016, NFL star Danny Amendola and Olivia were seen walking holding each other’s hands during the Coachella festival. After dating for two years, they split in March 2018. But, they soon rekindled their romance in June 2018. By October 2018, they had separated as Danny was seen with another woman, reporter Bianca Peters getting cozy, which shook Olivia’s trust. They had reconciled and separated for the final time in March 2019.
- Christian McCaffrey (2019-Present) – American football player, Christian McCaffrey was first linked with Olivia in the summer of 2019, soon after she split from Danny in March 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian ancestry on her father’s side while she is of Irish and Italian descent on her mother’s side.
- She is the Miss Universe 2012 for beautiful eyes
- Multi-talented personality (can sing, play cello, and beauty pageant titleholder)
32-25-35 in or 81-63.5-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
She has appeared in several commercials such as chi arc, honeydew donuts, etc.
She once ran into trouble while shooting one of the commercials for a footwear company. She was in India at the time and doing any commercial activity in Taj Mahal (historic monument and one of the seven wonders of the world) premises is not allowed.
Best Known For
Winning the Miss USA 2012 title and dating American singer Nick Jonas.
Culpo appeared in a TV film titled Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade 2012 as Herself – Miss USA 2012.
First TV Show
Olivia has guest starred in various television shows. The first one being the talk show Live with Kelly and Michael as herself – Rhode Island USA in 2012.
She takes the help of a personal trainer named Rafael Ulloa to look slim-trim from the outside. To get that bikini body, Rafael worked on Culpo’s lower body the most. See this video to get some insight on Olivia’s workout schedule.
Olivia does workout for six days in a week. The three days in a week are reserved for cardio exercises, while the other three are for resistance training (basic weightlifting). In case of cardio, she mostly does running or sometimes Zumba.
She eats a clean-healthy diet, which is basically a low-carb portion-controlled diet. Olivia eats food after every two to three hours. This also helps her to increase the metabolism and naturally burn excess fat.
Olivia says juice is a killer as the sugar inside that, generally deposits at the butt. So, she stays away from liquid calories.
She also munches on snacks like unsalted almonds, meal replacement bars, sweet potatoes (she likes to eat it in mashed form and by adding little pepper and sometimes Greek yogurt too), steamed veggies (they are also easier to digest as compared to raw vegetables), bananas, pineapples, Dannon yogurt (low sugar, high protein).
Olivia Culpo Favorite Things
- Food – Peanut butter, jelly
- All-Time Favorite President – Ronald Reagan
- Fast Food Chain – Dunkin’ Donuts
- Actor – Tom Hanks
- Favorite Rapper – Nicki Minaj
- Viral Video – Call Me Maybe (By Carly Rae Jepsen)
Source – GQ.com, Glamour.com
Olivia Culpo Facts
- She is Miss USA 2012 beauty pageant titleholder.
- Due to both of her parents, being musicians, she also took interest in that and learned cello.
- Olivia is the winner of the Miss Rhode Island USA 2012 title, Miss USA 2012 title, and Miss Universe 2012 title.
- Since Brook Lee in 1997, America got its first Miss Universe in 2012 in the form of Olivia Culpo.
- She was chubby in her childhood.
- She has played cello at Boston Symphony Hall in Carnegie Hall.
- She wants to be like fashion icon Audrey Hepburn.