|Kate Bock Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||January 30, 1988|
Kate Lynne Bock
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Kate attended West Vancouver Secondary School.
- Siblings – She is the middle child.
She is signed with numerous modeling agencies –
- Lizbell Agency – Vancouver (Mother Agency)
- Elite Model Management – New York
- Elite Model Management – Los Angeles
- Elite Model Management – Toronto
- Chic Management – Sydney
- Ace Models – Athens
- Iconic Management – Hamburg
- Sutherland Models – Toronto
- Milk Management – London
- View Management – Barcelona
- Folio Montreal
- Why Not Model Management – Milan
- Oui Management – Paris
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
62 kg or 136.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kate Bock has dated –
- Kevin Love (2016-Present) – In 2016, she started dating the basketball player, Kevin Love. After dating for nearly 5 years, they got engaged on January 31, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
- Towering height
- Thin body frame
34-23-35 in or 86-58.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
She has advertised for Mac & Jac, Monoprix, Of The Earth, Brooks Brothers, Guess, Perry Ellis, etc.
Best Known For
Appearing in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues in 2013, 2014 and 2015.
First Fashion Show
She debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2009 fashion week where she walked the ramp for Barbara Tfank, Hanii Y, Elie Tahari, Juan Carlos Obando, Susan Cianciolo, and VPL.
She works out a lot. Kate actively does yoga, running, and spinning. She spends hours in the gym to get the look, she has.
She said her biggest beauty secret is sleep. She also drinks an ample amount of water.
Sneak peek into Kate’s SI workout photoshoot via this video.
Kate Bock Favorite Things
- Food – Chocolate
- TV Show – S*x and the City
- Designers – Isabel Marant, Rag and Bone, Iro, Aritzia, Theory, Zara
Source – TheFashionSpot.com, SI.com
Kate Bock Facts
- She has appeared in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2013, 2014, and 2015. In 2013, she was named “Rookie of the Year.”
- At 12, Kate was discovered at a swimming pool.
- She is fluent in French and English.
- Whenever she drinks anything sparkling, tears start coming from her eyes.
- She admires actor Paul Newman and has a never-ending love for him.
- She can skydive.
- Kate enjoys going and watching hockey games.
- Bock has a celebrity crush on actor Taylor Kitsch and singer Taylor Swift.
- Kate has worked at fast food restaurant, Dairy Queen. In fact, it was her first job.
- Some of you may not be aware that she is a certified Lifeguard.
- She enjoys snowboarding at Whistler Mountain with her friends. That place gives her the most happiness.
- She claims to be the tidiest person ever.
- She feels weak in the knees after eating Choco lava cake.
- Her first-ever live basketball game was “The Knicks” one, where she was honored with the SI’s Rookie of the Year trophy.
- She has modeled for Victoria’s Secret Spring / Summer 2012 catalog.
- She is very close with her family. Her cousins are also like her siblings.
- Her best friend, Nina Shumiatcher (with whom she is friends since 5) revealed that Kate is such a person, who often forgets to remove her contact lenses during sleepovers. Once, she had to wear an eye patch for a couple of days as her eyes had become red and irritated.
- Whenever she is boarding any flight, she never forgets to carry a good moisturizer, lip balm, and an eye mask.
- Kate is very sporty since childhood. She has done gymnastics, played volleyball, soccer, baseball in high school, and has also played relay races on the Olympic track.
- In 2011, she was seen in the music video of Jack Sparrow by The Lonely Island.