|Giuliana Rancic Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||August 17, 1974|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Giuliana Rancic is an Italian-American entertainment reporter and television personality who is best known for being a co-anchor of E! News. She has also appeared in a variety of other shows and films such as Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, Bring It On: Fight to the Finish, Giuliana and Bill, Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?, After Lately, Fashion Police, E! True Hollywood Story, Chelsea Lately, Ready for Love, The Stand In, and many more. She has published numerous books such as Think Like a Guy: How to Get a Guy by Thinking Like One and I Do, Now What?: Secrets, Stories, and Advice from a Madly-in-Love Couple. During the course of her career, Giuliana has been honored with numerous awards such as the Daytime Emmy Award.
Giuliana graduated from Barbizon Modeling and Acting School.
Giuliana then graduated from the University of Maryland, College Park in 1996 and got a bachelor’s degree in journalism.
Finally, she enrolled herself to American University to earn a master’s degree in journalism.
TV personality, fashion designer, author
- Father – Eduardo DePandi
- Mother – Anna DePandi
- Siblings – Monica DePandi (Sister), Pasquale DePandi (Older Brother)
3 Arts Entertainment
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
51 kg or 112½ pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Giuliana Rancic dated –
- Jerry O’Connell (2003-2004) – From early 2003 to July 2004, Giuliana and actor Jerry O’Connell were romantically linked to each other.
- Bill Rancic (2005-Present) – In 2005, she commenced dating entrepreneur, talk show host, and author, Bill Rancic. They announced their engagement on December 15, 2006. Next year, on September 1, 2007, the couple tied knots at Sancta Sophia Church in Anacapri. Since 2009, the couple were trying to become parents but encountered problems. In 2010, she got pregnant but miscarried after 9 weeks. Finally, on August 29, 2012, the couple was blessed with a baby boy, Edward Duke Rancic.
Race / Ethnicity
34-23-33 in or 86-58.5-84 cm
0-2 (US) or 32-34 (EU)
In 2013, she appeared in print ads for Danskin activewear.
She has also been seen in television commercials for Ashley Furniture HomeStores (August 2014).
In 2011 and 2012, she appeared in a bunch of infomercials with Ken Paves and Bill Rancic.
Best Known For
Being a television personality and co-hosting the Fashion Police and E! News.
In 2001, Giuliana appeared in the TV movie Spring Break Lawyer for her role as a Florida reporter.
In 2003, Rancic had a small role as a massage therapist in the comedy crime film Malibu’s Most Wanted.
First TV Show
In 2004, Giuliana played the role as a journalist in the TV show Less Than Perfect in an episode entitled “Claude Wants to Know.”
Giuliana has a slim-trim body and it is because of her healthy diet habits. Though, she has a sweet tooth. But, she doesn’t eat all of them. She mostly swaps them with fruits which is a healthy alternative.
Rancic exercises for 45 to 60 minutes in a day – 6 days a week.
Have a look at her complete workout and diet regime.
Giuliana Rancic Favorite Things
- Dish from RPM Italian – Mama DePandi’s Bucatini Pomodoro
- Beauty Products – DDF Products
Source – E Online, StyleCaster.com
Giuliana Rancic Facts
- Giuliana was born in Italy but relocated to the United States at 7 with her family.
- While she was studying at American University, she used to work with the Capitol Hill news bureau to cover U.S. government stories.
- In October 2011, she was diagnosed with breast cancer and eventually decided to have a double mastectomy.
- She actually learned English by watching news channels.
- She has also founded a women-oriented website called FabFitFun.com. It targets women’s health, fashion, and beauty.
- In 2004, she was ranked #93 on Maxim‘s “Hot 100 Women” list. She was also included in People magazine’s “100 Most Beautiful of 2006” issue.
- In 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014, she hosted the Miss USA beauty pageant.
- She also co-owns (along with Bill Rancic) the restaurant RPM Italian in Chicago.
- On HSN, she launched her own clothing line called G by Giuliana Rancic.
- As an author, she released her first book Think Like a Guy: How to Get a Guy by Thinking Like One in 2006.
- Xo, G is her own signature brand of wine.
- She likes to shop at Michigan Avenue in Chicago.
- In September 2020, she was tested positive for COVID-19 along with her husband Bill and son Edward Duke. In a couple of days, she was about to host E!’s Live from the Red Carpet for the 2020 Emmy Awards but had to stay away from it.