|Maty Fall Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9¾ in|
|Date of Birth||May 1, 2001|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Maty Fall is a Senegalese-Italian model who has walked the ramp for several well-known brands such as Dior, Max Mara, Valentino, Hermès, Versace, Hugo Boss, Fendi, Burberry, Lacoste, Saint Laurent, and Missoni.
Maty Fall Diba
Ouest Foire, Dakar, Senegal
Matty is represented by IMG Models.
5 ft 9¾ in or 177 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Senegalese ancestry.
- Braided hairstyle
- Slender physical appearance
- Plump lips
Maty has appeared in campaigns with several brands including –
- Pat McGrath Labs
Maty Fall Favorite Things
- Color – Orange
- Look By – Salvatore Ferragamo
- Designers – Valentino’s Pierpaolo Piccioli and Angela Misson
Source – Vogue
Maty Fall Facts
- She spent the first 9 years with her mother and siblings in Ouest Foire before moving to Chiampo in Vicenza, Italy where she lived with her father.
- Maty was 18 years old when she got her Italian citizenship.
- It was her mother who encouraged her to take up modeling and took her to register at a modeling agency in 2019.
- One of the earliest posts that she uploaded to her self-titled Instagram account was on August 4, 2018.
- Maty made her debut as a semi-exclusive model at Saint Laurent Summer / Spring 20 Fashion Show.
- She has been featured on the cover of various well-known magazines including i-D Magazine, Vogue Netherlands, Purple Magazine, and Vogue Italia.
- As of July 2021, Maty was named models.com‘s Top 50 Models list. In the past, Maty was also listed on their Hot List.
- She considers Chiampo, Italy to be her hometown.
Featured Image By Maty Fall / Instagram