|Salma Abu-Deif Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3¾ in|
|Date of Birth||February 2, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Salma Abu-Deif is an Egyptian model and actor. She started her career as a model and then went on to appear in several shows and movies such as Sheikh Jackson, Halawet El Donia: Life is Beautiful., We’ve Further Comments, La Totfe’ Al Shams, El-Asliyyin, Except Me, Haddouta Morra, and Teleat Rohi (Drop Dead Diva). Moreover, Salma Abu-Deif has appeared on the covers of magazines such as Vogue as well as has been featured in magazines like Harper’s Bazaar Arabia and The Love Magazine.
Salma Abu-Deif got enrolled at the Misr International University, a private research university in Egypt, and pursued a bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication.
Salma Abu-Deif has been signed with Next Management Milano.
5 ft 3¾ in or 162 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Pierced ears
- Lean body
Salma Abu-Deif Favorite Things
- Food – Molokhia
Source – Vogue
Salma Abu-Deif Facts
- She grew up in Egypt.
- She initially dreamed about becoming a television presenter.
- Salma Abu-Deif has revealed that she was rejected by a number of modeling agencies because of her height.
- She was cast as Sherine in the 2017 drama film Sheikh Jackson. The film revolves around an Islamic cleric who likes to dress as Michael Jackson and is thrown into a tailspin in the wake of the singer’s death.
- During an interview with Vogue, Salma Abu-Deif was asked about her dream role and she said, “Many come to mind, but I would love to do a girl with psychological issues, a detective, warrior, or a rockstar.”
- She loves eating spicy food.
Featured Image by Salma Abu-Deif / Instagram