|Mandy Takhar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Mandy Takhar is a British actress and model who is known for having been cast in several Punjabi films like Sardaarji, Mirza – The Untold Story, Ekam – Son of Soil, Ishq Garaari, Saadi Wakhri Hai Shaan, Tu Mera 22 Main Tera 22, Munde Kamaal De, Rabb Da Radio, Saak, and Sardaar Ji 2. In addition to that, she has also appeared in Tamil and Hindi language movies including Bumboo, Kadavul Irukaan Kumaru, and Biriyani.
Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England, United Kingdom
Mandy Takhar has studied at Kingston University, a public research university located within the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, in South West London, England, and studied Drama.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mandy Takhar is of Sikh Jatt descent.
- Curvy physique
- Pouty lips
Mandy Takhar Facts
- She grew up in Wolverhampton, West Midlands.
- Her family hails from Maliana, a small village near Phagwara in Punjab.
- Alongside Gippy Grewal and Rahul Dev, Mandy Takhar co-starred as Saheba in the 2012 Punjabi action romance film, Mirza – The Untold Story, and this role won her the 2013 PTC Punjabi Film Award for “Best Actress”.
- She was honored as the “Most Prominent & Popular Face and Youth Icon” at the 6th Punjabi Film and Music Festival.
- She appeared as Simmy in the Punjabi comedy film, Tu Mera 22 Main Tera 22 (English: You’re my brother & I’m your brother), in 2013. The lead cast of the film also included Amrinder Gill, Yo Yo Honey Singh, and Wamiqa Gabbi.
- In 2015, she played the role of Jasmine Kaur in the Punjabi fantasy film, Sardaar Ji, in which her co-stars included Diljit Dosanjh, Neeru Bajwa, and Ali Kazmi. Her performance in the movie helped her bag the 2016 PTC Punjabi Film Award for “Best Supporting Actress”.
- Alongside Sukhi Bart, Mandy Takhar co-hosted the Brit Asia TV Music Awards in 2017.
- She has also been trained in martial arts.
Featured Image by Mandysingh / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0