|Thomas Barbusca Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5½ in|
|Date of Birth||March 3, 2003|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Thomas Barbusca is an American actor who is best known for portraying roles such as Chip Pemberton in The Mick, Leo in Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life, and Drew in Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp. He has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Searching, Big Time Adolescence, Luckiest Girl Alive, New Girl, Grey’s Anatomy, Clarence, Anger Management, Shameless, The League, American Horror Story: Hotel, One Day at a Time, The Real Bros of Simi Valley, Arrested Development, Schooled, and many more.
New Jersey, United States
Actor and Model
- Father – Louie Barbusca
- Mother – Debra Lynn Barbusca
- Siblings – Brielle Barbusca (Older Sister) (Actress)
Abrams Artists Agency L.A. (Talent and Literary Agency)
5 ft 5½ in or 166.5 cm
42 kg or 93 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
Thomas has Sicilian (Italian region) ancestry.
- Perfect Hair
- Charming Personality
Thomas has done lots of brand endorsements before starting his career in the TV industry. Brands that he has endorsed are –
- Domino’s Pizza
- JC Penney
- Disney XD
- Old Navy
- Pizza Hut
- Build a Bear (2012)
- Kraft Mac & Cheese (2012)
- He was also seen as “Peter Pan” in the Geico commercial in the year 2015-2016.
Best Known For
His role as a camper named Drew in the Netflix project “Wet Hot American Summer” in the year 2015.
Thomas appeared in the comedy-drama film The Last Time You Had Fun (2014) in the role of Duncan.
First TV Show
Thomas appeared on the talk show The Talk in 2010.
Thomas Barbusca Favorite Things
- Song – “Still Here” by Drake
- Person – Griffin Gluck
- Sport – Basketball
- On-Set Memory – His birthday, celebrated on the sets of “The Mick”
- TV Show – “The Sopranos”, “Friends” and “Seinfeld”
- Basketball Team – The Knicks, The Bulls, and the Lakers
- Actor – Leonardo DiCaprio
- Role – Chip Pemberton
- Drake & Josh‘s Favorite Episode – The Treehouse Episode
Source – LucaMagazine.com, TheKnockturnal.com, DigitalJournal.com, BellusMagazine.com, Twitter.com
Thomas Barbusca Facts
- Thomas moved to Los Angeles at the age of 6 when his sister, Brielle got a role in the famous TV series “The Starter Wife”.
- The pronunciation of his surname is “Bar-boos-ka”.
- He was also seen in an episode of “Anger Management” in 2014.
- He likes listening to hip-hop and R&B music.
- His sister, Brielle inspired him to do acting.
- He was 4 years old when he did his first commercial gig for “Lysol”.
- Thomas was awarded Young Artist Award under the “Best Performance in a TV Series – Recurring Young actor 10 and under” category for “Grey’s Anatomy” in 2015.
- If he was a film director, he would have loved to cast Margot Robbie, Donald Glover, Leonardo DiCaprio in his movie.
Featured Image by Thomas Barbusca / Instagram