|Erin Slaver Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||January 8, 1988|
Erin Slaver is an American violinist, singer, songwriter and actress known as the wife of actor Chris Carmack with whom she co-leads the band Life on Eris.
The United States of America
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Erin had attended violin lessons.
Singer, Musician, Songwriter, Actress
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Erin has dated –
- Chris Carmack (2010-Present) – Erin and Chris began dating in 2010 and 6 years later, they got engaged on March 2, 2016. Their daughter Kai was born on August 30, 2016, and they married in October 2018. In March 2022, the couple announced that they were expecting their 2nd child together. They later welcomed a baby girl named Cielle Estee Carmack (b. May 10, 2022).
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful eyes
- Thin upper lip
Erin Slaver Facts
- She was merely 3 years old when she started going to violin lessons.
- Erin was born and brought up in the United States.
- Along with her husband Chris, Erin released her debut track Turn to Stone on March 5, 2020, through the popular TV show Grey’s Anatomy. Since then, the couple under the band name of Life of Eris has gone on to release various other tracks that include Damaged Good, Lovely, Dark and Deep, and The Risk.
- With Life on Eris, Erin released her debut EP titled Stonewall on October 23, 2020.
- The earliest post that Erin uploaded to her Instagram account was on July 10, 2012.
Featured Image By Erin Slaver / Instagram