|Chris Carmack Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||December 22, 1980|
Chris Carmack is an American actor, singer, voice actor, theatre artist, and former fashion model known for his television roles like Luke Ward in the Fox teen drama series The O.C., Alex Brody in The WB comedy-drama series Related, Will Lexington in the musical soap opera Nashville, and Atticus “Link” Lincoln in the medical drama series Grey’s Anatomy. Chris has also appeared in movies such as The Butterfly Effect 3: Revelations, Love Wrecked, Shark Night, Into the Blue 2: The Reef, Just My Luck, Bring It On Again, The Last Ride, Beauty & the Briefcase, Beach Girls, A Christmas Wedding Date, Grace, and All About Christmas Eve.
James Christopher Carmack
Washington, D.C., United States
Chris Carmack attended Magruder High School, a secondary public school located in Rockville (Montgomery County), Maryland, United States. Later, he got enrolled at New York University but dropped out after his sophomore year.
Actor, Singer, Voice Actor, Former Fashion Model, Theatre Artist
- Siblings – He has a brother and a sister.
Chris Carmack has been represented by Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, California, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $4 Million.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Chris Carmack has dated –
- Amanda Bynes (2005) – He was romantically involved with actor Amanda Bynes from May to October 2005. They also co-starred in the adventure romantic comedy film Love Wrecked.
- Erin Slaver (2010-Present) – In 2010, he started going out with Erin Slaver and they announced their engagement on March 2, 2016. Their daughter was born on August 30, 2016, and they married in October 2018. In March 2022, the couple announced that they were expecting their 2nd child together, a baby girl. On May 10, 2022, they welcomed a baby girl named Cielle Estee Carmack.
Race / Ethnicity
Chris Carmack has served as a spokesmodel for Ezra Fitch, the newest offspring brand from Abercrombie and Fitch.
He was cast in a TV commercial for KIA Automobiles in 2002.
Chris Carmack Facts
- He spent his childhood years growing up in Derwood, Maryland.
- During his younger years, Chris Carmack enjoyed several sports such as baseball, basketball, football, and wrestling.
- He was featured in Abercrombie and Fitch‘s Fall 2000 quarterly “Back to School.”
- His theatre credits include playing Sloane in Entertaining Mr Sloane at Laura Pels Theatre and John Buchanan Jr. in Summer and Smoke at Apollo Theatre Shaftesbury Avenue in 2006.
- As a voice actor, Chris Carmack made his theatrical film debut by voicing the character of Garth, a sport brown wolf, in the 2010 3D computer-animated adventure romantic comedy-drama film Alpha and Omega.
- Co-starring alongside the likes of Sara Paxton, Dustin Milligan, Katharine McPhee, and Joel David Moore, Chris Carmack was cast as Dennis Crim in the 2011 horror film Shark Night.
- In 2015, he provided vocals to the character of Quon in the video game titled Final Fantasy Type-0 HD.
- He started appearing as Atticus “Link” Lincoln in Grey’s Anatomy in 2019 and the show has also starred Ellen Pompeo, Sandra Oh, Katherine Heigl, Justin Chambers, Chandra Wilson, James Pickens Jr., Isaiah Washington, Patrick Dempsey, Kate Walsh, Chyler Leigh, Brooke Smith, Kevin McKidd, Jessica Capshaw, Kim Raver, Sarah Drew, Jesse Williams, and others.
Featured Image by Chris Carmack / Instagram