|Sara Paxton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||April 25, 1988|
Sara Paxton is an American actress, voice artist, and singer who is best known for portraying roles such as Sarah Borden in Summerland, Darcy Fields in Darcy’s Wild Life, Raina Marrinelli in The Beautiful Life, and Claire in The Innkeepers. Over the years, she has been cast in several other TV shows and films such as Liar Liar, Sleepover, Aquamarine, The Last House on the Left, Cheap Thrills, The Front Runner, Shark Night, Perfect Game, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Lizzie McGuire, Malcolm in the Middle, CSI: Miami, Will & Grace, Return to Halloweentown, Blue Eyed Butcher, How to Get Away with Murder, This Is Us, Twin Peaks, Good Girls, and many more. Sara has released several singles such as Take a Walk, Don’t Wanna Be Alone, How Can I Remember to Forget, and many more. For her acting skills, she has been honored with numerous awards such as the Young Artist Award.
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Like many other celebs, she didn’t opt for homeschooling and instead went to El Camino Real High School in San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles. She graduated from it in May 2006.
She also applied for a studies program at the University of Southern California in 2006.
Actress, singer, model
- Father – Steve Paxton (Dentist)
- Mother – Lucia Paxton (Dentist)
- Siblings – None
Principato Young Entertainment
Music, pop, rock
The Universal / Motown Records, Sony BMG, Epic Records
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sara Paxton dated –
- Jesse McCartney (2004-2005) – Summerland (Sara appeared on the show in 5 episodes) co-stars Jesse McCartney and Sara Paxton dated for a couple of months from 2004 to 2005.
- Lucas Grabeel (2006-2009) – Return to Halloweentown co-stars Lucas Grabeel and Sara Paxton were an item from October 2006 to 2009.
- Nico Tortorella (2009-2012) – Paxton dated actor Nico Tortorella from April 2009 to 2012.
- Zach Cregger (2013-Present) – Sara met actor Zach Cregger in 2013 and the couple later started dating. They got married on October 27, 2019, in Austin, Texas.
Race / Ethnicity
Sara has English, Irish, and Scottish ancestry on her father’s side, while she is of Mexican descent on her mother’s side.
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
She has appeared in a lot many television commercials from a young age.
Best Known For
Appearing in films such as Aquamarine (2006), Sleepover (2004), Return to Halloweentown (2006), Sydney White (2007), Superhero Movie (2008), The Last House on the Left (2009), Shark Night 3D (2011).
As a Singer
Sara has released various singles from her first music CD The Ups and Downs in 2005. Some of the featured singles are “Here We Go Again”, “Kiss Me Like You Mean It”, “I Miss U”, and others.
She appeared in the 1997 comedy film Liar Liar for her role as “Child at Party and School”.
First TV Show
In 1996, Sara appeared in The Family Channel’s game show Small Talk as Panelist #1.
Paxton, before the filming of the 2011 movie Shark Night did a grueling workout. Sara, along with other ladies had a lot of underwater training with Navy Seals.
For keeping her energy levels up, she ate proteins and vegetables.
In general, Sara does workout with a trainer and focuses on cardio and weight training. Exercises keep her full of energy and she feels so much better. Paxton is a foodie and just doesn’t restrict herself from treats and splurges.
Sara Paxton Favorite Things
- Actresses – Reese Witherspoon, Goldie Hawn
- Movies – Billy Madison (1995), Gone with the Wind (1939), Little Miss Sunshine (2006), Overboard (1987), Some Like It Hot (1959), Zoolander (2001)
- TV Shows – Flavor of Love (2006-2008), Rock of Love (2007-), I Love New York (2007-2008), Celebrity Rehab (2008-2012), Smallville (2001-2011)
Source – IMDb, TV.com
Sara Paxton Facts
- Her family is distantly related to now-deceased actor Bill Paxton.
- Sara’s dad converted to Judaism after marrying her mom (as Sara’s mom is Jewish).
- Paxton is fluent in both English and Spanish.
- She has no siblings.
- Goldie Hawn and Reese Witherspoon are Sara’s inspirations and would like to work with them in the future.
- Sara is good friends with Miriam McDonald, Nina Dobrev, and Shenae Grimes.
- Sara was raised in San Fernando Valley.
- Paxton has two dogs, named, Bubs and Frankie.
- She enjoys playing video games.
- She has done voiceover work in video games for characters such as Charlotte D’lota in Koudelka (1999).