|Lainey Wilson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||May 19, 1992|
Lainey Wilson is an American singer-songwriter who is widely recognized for having released a number of albums like Sayin’ What I’m Thinkin’ (2021), numerous EPs such as Redneck Hollywood (2019) and several singles including Things a Man Oughta Know (2020) which got certified ‘gold’ by RIAA and platinum by MC. Lainey has received many accolades for instance the Academy of Country Music Awards in 2021 for “New Female Artist of the Year”. She has garnered more than 140k followers on Instagram.
Baskin, Louisiana, United States
- Father – He was a farmer.
- Mother – She was a schoolteacher.
She has been represented by Red Light Management.
- Lone Chief
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lainey has dated –
- Devlin Hodges (2021-Present) – Lainey’s relationship with footballer Devlin Hodges first came into the spotlight in May 2023 after they attended the 2023 ACM Awards together. In June 2023, Lainey confirmed that they had secretly been dating for over 2 years.
Race / Ethnicity
- Expressive eyes
- Cheerful smile
Lainey Wilson Favorite Things
- People – Her nephews namely Knox & Ledger
Source – Instagram
Lainey Wilson Facts
- She was brought up in Baskin, Louisiana, which has been a town of only 300 people.
- She has pointed out that she has felt blessed to have hailed from a small town, having loved the people there. It has been like a big family with everybody having known everyone else and their business.
- Lainey has recalled that she sang her first song in public at her kindergarten graduation. She had just felt at home on stage and had known immediately that was something she wanted to do. After that, when she was 11 years old, her father showed her some chords on the guitar which went on to open the door for her songwriting. It had been around that time that her parents and she had driven through Nashville and they had taken her to the Grand Ole Opry, and she had an overwhelming feeling that Nashville was the place where she was supposed to be.
- She shifted to Nashville in Tennessee in order to pursue a career as a country performer.
- Wilson has revealed that her father along with being a farmer would play the guitar and dream of a career in country music. She has fond memories of her grandfather taking her to bluegrass festivals when she was a kid.
- Lainey has been a huge fan of Dolly Parton so much so that she has a fun song on her album titled WWDD which stands for “What Would Dolly Do”. She has believed that Parton can never do wrong. She has even thought that if somebody has not liked Dolly, something must be wrong with that person. Lainey has adored everything about the singer be it her personality, her songwriting, her singing, or being an incredible businesswoman. She has seen her have a heart of gold and has dreamed of the world becoming a better place after everyone became a bit more like Parton.
- Lainey has found her number LA to have described her and her story in just three minutes as it has the sassy, fun, redneck Hollywood vibe, and she has always had stars in her eyes when she has gone to different places, seen things, and met people. She has felt the song to be the perfect representation of that, along with her staying true to her roots.
Featured Image by Lainey Wilson / Instagram