Trisha Kay Paytas
Riverside, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
After she moved to Los Angeles with her brother and father at the age of 15, she got enrolled in a Catholic online school program. However, the following year, Trisha Paytas returned to Illinois in order to live with her mother and got admission at a high school in the village of Pecatonica.
Internet personality, Actress, Singer, Songwriter
- Father – Frank Paytas
- Mother – Lenna Paytas (YouTube Personality)
- Siblings – Nick Paytas (Brother), Kalli Metz (Half-sister) (YouTube Personality)
Pop, Electropop, R&B, Dance, Hip-hop, pop rock
She has released most of her music on her own via iTunes.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Trisha Paytas has dated –
- David Lipper (2006-2007) – According to reports, Trisha started going out with actor David Lipper in 2006. Their affair lasted about a year as they headed in separate directions in 2007.
- Phil Varone (2007) – She reportedly had a fling with drummer and songwriter, Phil Varone, who is best known for being a part of the rock band Skid Row, in 2007.
- Anthony Michael Hall (2008-2013) – Trisha Paytas started dating actor Anthony Michael Hall in 2008. They were reported to be together for about 5 years but the end of their relationship was quite messy. She accused him of cheating on her and going out with another woman while he was with her.
- Dale DaBone (2009) – As per reports in the tabloids, Trish was going out with adult movie star Dale DaBone in 2009. These reports were backed by the pictures of them leaving a nightclub together.
- Roger Bart (2013-2015) – Trisha hooked up with actor and singer Roger Bart in the early months of 2013. They dated for about two and a half years as they had public fallout in October 2015 after it was revealed that he was going out with some other girl as well.
- Crispin Glover (2013) – Trisha reportedly had a fling with recording artist Crispin Glover in December 2013. And, to clear out any doubts about the authenticity of their fling, she herself took to Twitter to confirm it.
- Sean van der Wilt (2015-2016) – Trisha first started dating choreographer Sean van der Wilt in the last months of 2015. However, by March 2016, they had decided to end their relationship. However, a couple of weeks later, they had decided to give it another try. Then, by the end of the year, they had broken up for the good. She claimed that while she loved him, he wasn’t feeling the same for her.
- Aaron Carter (2016) – After her first breakup with Sean, Trisha spent one steamy night with American singer, Aaron Carter.
- Dolph Ziggler (2016) – In June 2017, Trisha claimed that WWE wrestler, Dolph Ziggler had set up a date with her and he had stood her up. She also revealed that they had got together for sex about a year earlier. As it was the best she ever had, she wanted to get some love again but he left her hanging just a short time before their date.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Hungarian ancestry.
She prefers to dye her hair blonde.
- Curvaceous figure
- Fuller lips
- Tan skin
- Blonde locks
- Loves flaunting her curves
Trisha Paytas has appeared in the TV commercials for the following brands –
- La Senza Bikini
- Movember Prostate Cancer PSA
She has also exploited her strong social media presence to plug a number of products and brands.
In October 2015, she was hired by the mobile game Line Play to create an original song and music video to promote the app.
She is a Roman Catholic and has claimed that her strong religious faith has helped her get through tough times.
Best Known For
- Having appeared in a number of popular TV shows such as The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Dr. Phil and America’s Got Talent.
- The popularity of her YouTube page, which has more than 3 million subscribers and more than 1 billion views.
As a Singer
In March 2015, Trisha released her first EP Fat Chicks as a digital download.
In 2008, she made her theatrical film debut in the comedy-romance, Yes Man. Her work in the movie wasn’t credited.
She had her first credited theatrical film appearance in Sex, Drugs, and Randy Van Stone in 2011 in the role of S*x Tape Girl.
First TV Show
In August 2006, she made her first TV show appearance on the talk show, The Greg Behrendt Show.
Trisha Paytas works out regularly to keep her curvy figure in perfect shape. She mostly relies on cardio activities for her workout regime.
In case, she is hitting the gym, she gets on the cross trainer or the treadmill for 1 to 2-hour workout sessions. For outdoor workouts, she loves to go cycling along the beach. Another of her preferred activities to whip her body into shape is dancing.
Lastly, she is a big fan of martial arts and has managed to earn a second-degree black belt in taekwondo. So, her martial arts training and sparring sessions have also contributed to her fitness.
Trisha Paytas Favorite Things
- Movie Director – Quentin Tarantino
- Candy – Sugar Daddy
- Cosmetic Brand – Too Faced
- Accessory – Hair Bow, Sunglasses
Trisha Paytas Facts
- In 2014, she launched her exclusive range of skincare products under the label of Feel Like Trish.
- In 2013, she released her new fragrance titled Trish.
- She struggled a bit as she pursued an acting career in her early days in Los Angeles, so she had to work as a lingerie model for some cash. She also worked as an escort and a stripper.
- Trisha started her YouTube channel in January 2007. Originally, her channel was dedicated to movie director Quentin Tarantino but she later started working on other types of videos as well.
- She is a staunch Republican supporter and had backed Mitt Romney in 2012 Presidential elections and Donald Trump in the 2016 election. In fact, she received quite a backlash for coming out in support of Trump.
- She has professional certification as a massage therapist.
- She is reported to be the fastest talker in the world and has managed to speak 710 words in the space of 54 seconds.
Featured Image by Jason Nash / YouTube / CC BY-3.0