|Trisha Paytas Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||May 8, 1988|
Trisha Paytas is an American media personality, YouTuber, model, singer, writer, and podcaster. Their YouTube channel titled “Trisha Paytas” has accumulated a fan base of more than 1.5 million subscribers. Paytas has also been a part of a variety of shows and movies which include the likes of The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Gigi Gorgeous: This Is Everything, Yes Man, Beverly Hills Cop, Water & Power, Lola’s Love Shack, It Gets Worse, Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!, Modern Family, Huge, 1000 Ways to Die, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Nathan for You, The Millionaire Matchmaker, Who Wants to Be a Superhero?, America’s Got Talent, Dr. Phil, Gimme My Own Reality Show, and Ridiculousness.
Trisha Kay Paytas
Riverside, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
After Trisha moved to Los Angeles with their brother and father at the age of 15, they got enrolled in a Catholic online school program. However, the following year, Trisha Paytas returned to Illinois in order to live with their mother and got admission to a high school in the village of Pecatonica.
Internet personality, Actor, Singer, Songwriter
- Father – Frank Paytas
- Mother – Lenna Paytas (YouTube Personality)
- Siblings – Nick Paytas (Brother), Kalli Metz (Half-sister) (YouTube Personality)
Pop, Electropop, R&B, Dance, Hip-hop, pop-rock
They have released most of their music on their own via iTunes.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Trisha Paytas has dated –
- David Lipper (2006-2007) – According to reports, Trisha started going out with actor David Lipper in 2006. Their affair lasted about a year as they headed in separate directions in 2007.
- Phil Varone (2007) – Trisha reportedly had a fling with drummer and songwriter, Phil Varone, who is best known for being a part of the rock band Skid Row, in 2007.
- Anthony Michael Hall (2008-2013) – Trisha Paytas started dating actor Anthony Michael Hall in 2008. They were reported to be together for about 5 years but the end of their relationship was quite messy. Paytas accused him of cheating on them and going out with someone else while he was with Paytas.
- Dale DaBone (2009) – As per reports in the tabloids, Trish was going out with adult movie star Dale DaBone in 2009. These reports were backed by the pictures of them leaving a nightclub together.
- Roger Bart (2013-2015) – Trisha hooked up with actor and singer Roger Bart in the early months of 2013. They dated for about two and a half years as they had public fallout in October 2015 after it was revealed that he was going out with someone else as well.
- Crispin Glover (2013) – Trisha reportedly had a fling with recording artist Crispin Glover in December 2013. And, to clear out any doubts about the authenticity of their fling, Trisha themselves took to Twitter to confirm it.
- Sean van der Wilt (2015-2016) – Trisha first started dating choreographer Sean van der Wilt in the last months of 2015. However, by March 2016, they had decided to end their relationship. However, a couple of weeks later, they had decided to give it another try. Then, by the end of the year, they had broken up for the good. Trisha claimed that while they loved him, he wasn’t feeling the same for them.
- Aaron Carter (2016) – After their first breakup with Sean, Trisha spent one steamy night with American singer Aaron Carter.
- Nic Nemeth (2016) – They had a fling with professional wrestler and stand-up comedian Nic Nemeth in the year 2016.
- Dolph Ziggler (2016) – In June 2017, Trisha claimed that WWE wrestler, Dolph Ziggler had set up a date with them and he had stood them up. They also revealed that they had got together for sex about a year earlier. As it was the best they ever had, Trisha wanted to get some love again but Dolph left them hanging just a short time before their date.
- Jason Nash (2017-2019) – Between December 2017 and February 2019, Trisha was in a relationship with fellow Youtuber Jason Nash.
- Moses Hacmon (2020-Present) – Trisha began dating Israeli artist Moses Hacmon (brother of fellow YouTuber and artist Hila Klein) in 2020 and they got engaged in December 2020. In 2021, they got married in Las Vegas. In January 2022, they traveled to Maui and got married there for the second time. In February 2022, it was revealed that they were expecting their first child together. On September 14, 2022, they welcomed a baby girl named Malibu Barbie Paytas-Hacmon.
Race / Ethnicity
Trisha has Hungarian ancestry.
Trisha prefers to dye their hair blonde.
Trisha is a trans man (meaning assigned female at birth) which they came out in 2019.
- Curvaceous figure
- Fuller lips
- Tan skin
- Blonde locks
- Loves flaunting their curves
Trisha Paytas has appeared in the TV commercials for the following brands –
- La Senza Bikini
- Movember Prostate Cancer PSA
Trisha has also exploited their strong social media presence to plug a number of products and brands.
In October 2015, they were hired by the mobile game Line Play to create an original song and music video to promote the app.
Trisha is a Roman Catholic and has claimed that their strong religious faith has helped them get through tough times.
Best Known For
- Having appeared in a number of popular TV shows such as The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Dr. Phil, and America’s Got Talent.
- The popularity of their YouTube page, which has more than 3 million subscribers and more than 1 billion views.
As a Singer
In March 2015, Trisha released their first EP Fat Chicks as a digital download.
In 2008, Trisha made their theatrical film debut in the comedy-romance, Yes Man. Their work in the movie wasn’t credited.
Trisha had their first credited theatrical film appearance in Sex, Drugs, and Randy Van Stone in 2011 in the role of S*x Tape Girl.
First TV Show
In August 2006, Trisha made their first TV show appearance on the talk show, The Greg Behrendt Show.
Trisha Paytas works out regularly to keep their curvy figure in perfect shape. They mostly rely on cardio activities for their workout regime.
In case, Trisha is hitting the gym, they get on the cross trainer or the treadmill for 1 to 2-hour workout sessions. For outdoor workouts, they love to go cycling along the beach. Another of Trisha’s preferred activities to whip their body into shape is dancing.
Lastly, Trisha is a big fan of martial arts and has managed to earn a second-degree black belt in taekwondo. So, Trisha’s martial arts training and sparring sessions have also contributed to their fitness.
Trisha Paytas Favorite Things
- Movie Director – Quentin Tarantino
- Candy – Sugar Daddy
- Cosmetic Brand – Too Faced
- Accessory – Hair Bow, Sunglasses
Trisha Paytas Facts
- Trisha uses they/them pronouns.
- They played the role of Davidson’s wife in the 2012 comedy film, Wanderlust, whose lead cast included Paul Rudd, Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux, Malin Åkerman, Kathryn Hahn, Lauren Ambrose, and Alan Alda.
- In 2014, they launched their exclusive range of skincare products under the label Feel Like Trish.
- In 2013, Trisha released their new fragrance titled Trish.
- They struggled a bit as they pursued an acting career in their early days in Los Angeles, so Trisha had to work as a lingerie model for some cash. Trisha also worked as an escort and a stripper.
- Trisha started their YouTube channel in January 2007. Originally, Trisha’s channel was dedicated to movie director Quentin Tarantino but they later started working on other types of videos as well.
- Trisha is a staunch Republican supporter and had backed Mitt Romney in the 2012 Presidential election and Donald Trump in the 2016 election. In fact, they received quite a backlash for coming out in support of Trump.
- On August 12, 2015, they self-released their first album titled Under the Covers.
- They have professional certification as a massage therapist.
- Trisha is reported to be the fastest talker in the world and has managed to speak 710 words in the space of 54 seconds.
- In May 2021, during a Frenemies podcast episode, Trisha apologized to Dixie D’Amelio for her ill-treatment towards Dixie regarding the snail drama from 2020. In June 2021, she announced her exit from the Frenemies podcast.
- Trisha has suffered from mental health problems in the past.
- Trisha has been diagnosed with a borderline personality disorder.
- They were once hospitalized due to an overdose of methamphetamine.
Featured Image by Jason Nash / YouTube / CC BY-3.0
Trisha is 189 pounds.
Trisha is actually she/her. The nonbinary part was a stunt