|Colleen Ballinger Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 21, 1986|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Colleen Ballinger is an American YouTuber, comedian, actor, singer, and writer who has gained popularity with her comically talentless and quirky character named Miranda Sings. She has been ranked number #1 several times in the weekly “Top Comedians Social Media Rankings” by The Hollywood Reporter and has also been noted as a YouTuber who is “a good influence on kids”. In addition to that, Colleen has also been a part of shows and movies like Haters Back Off, Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, Ralph Breaks the Internet, The Angry Birds Movie 2, Varla Jean and the Mushroomheads, Prank Academy, The View, The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, The Grace Helbig Show, and The Late Show with Stephen Colbert.
Colleen Mae Ballinger
Miranda Sings, Cookie, Psycho Soprano, Fraggle
Santa Barbara, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Colleen studied at the San Marcos High School in Santa Barbara, California.
She was homeschooled through mid-school.
In 2008, she completed her graduation with majors in vocal performance from Azusa Pacific University in California.
Comedian, Film and TV Actress, Singer, YouTube Personality
- Father – Tim Ballinger (Sales Manager)
- Mother – Gwen Ballinger (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Christopher Ballinger (Older Brother) (YouTuber), Trent Ballinger (Older Brother), Rachel Ballinger (Younger Sister) (YouTuber)
- Others – Wayne William Ballinger (Paternal Grandfather), Joanne Florence Wilson (Paternal Grandmother), Bailey Ballinger (Niece), Jacob Ballinger (Nephew), Parker Ballinger (Nephew), Duncan Ballinger (Nephew), Luke Ballinger (Nephew), Jessica Ballinger (Sister-in-Law), Andrew Trent (Cousin), Stefanie Trent (Cousin), Adam Trent (Cousin)
She has been managed by The Gersh Agency.
Her net worth had been $8 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
52 kg or 115 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Colleen Ballinger dated –
- Joshua David Evans (2009-2016) – Colleen was in a relationship with singer and YouTube personality Joshua David Evans. They became famous as a YouTube couple and were featured under this title on Nightline in 2015. The couple tied the knot on July 2, 2015, in California and their wedding video was viewed over 12 million times. Their marriage could not survive long and in September 2016, the Miranda Sings star declared that they were heading for divorce.
- Erik Stocklin (2018-Present) – In 2018, Colleen started dating actor Erik Stocklin after having met him in 2016 to cast him for the role of Miranda’s love interest in the Netflix series Haters Back Off. In June 2018, they confirmed their relationship and got engaged. Later, she got pregnant and gave birth to a child, a son named Flynn Timothy Stocklin on December 10, 2018. In December 2018, she announced on her YouTube channel that the couple had secretly tied the knot that year. In January 2021, Colleen suffered a miscarriage. Later, in May 2021, Colleen announced that she was pregnant once again and expecting twins. On November 6, 2021, the couple welcomed twins – a boy named Wesley (who was born at 11:42 pm weighing 4 lbs 6 oz) and a girl named Maisy (who was born at 11:46 pm weighing 4 lbs 2 oz). The twins were kept in NICU just after birth. But, just before Christmas 2021, they were back home.
Race / Ethnicity
Colleen Ballinger is of English, German, Scottish, and Dutch descent.
Extensive use of ‘Haters, back off’ phrase
- Curly long tresses
- Arch-shaped eyebrows
35-23-34 in or 89-58.5-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
In 2016, Colleen was seen in TV commercials on DiGiorno pizza company.
Best Known For
Colleen gained fame with her online character Miranda Sings which is a very popular YouTube video series. The actress is also known for her one-woman comic acts in theater tours globally.
Another feather in her cap is the Netflix series Haters Back Off, a series in which she was featured as Miranda.
She made her film debut with Varla Jean and the Mushroomheads in 2011 playing the character of Miranda Sings.
As a voiceover artist, she made her theatrical film debut in the computer-animated comedy film, Ralph Breaks the Internet, in 2018.
First TV Show
In 2012, Colleen made her TV debut with Dr. Fubalous as Nurse Royal in six episodes. She also appeared as Miranda Sings for 1 episode.
Colleen Ballinger Favorite Things
- Pastime – Cooking, painting, playing the ukulele
- Food – Chocolate chip cookies
- Band – The Bird and the Bee, The Weepies
- Animal – Cat
- Snapchat Filter – The Dog
- All-Time Favorite Animated Movie – Beauty and the Beast (1991)
- World’s Favorite Person – Her dad
Colleen Ballinger Facts
- Colleen worked for Disney from 2007 to 2009. During this time, she also gave movement, voice coaching, and piano lessons to kids apart from being a performer at parties and cabarets.
- In 2009, she started her one-woman comedy act under the character of Miranda Sings.
- In 2015, the actress bagged a Teen Choice Award under the Web Star: Comedy category and also won the Best Actress at the Streamy Awards.
- The Daily American ranked her character, Miranda, as the 7th Most Popular YouTube personality in 2015. The same year, The Hollywood Reporter ranked Miranda among the Top 25 Digital Stars.
- In July 2015, Colleen released a book that voiced the online character Miranda titled Self-Help. The book was an instant hit and was listed at the top of Publishers Weekly Hardcover Non-Fiction best-sellers and The New York Times Best Seller list for Advice, How-To & Miscellaneous.
- In December 2015, she and her partner Joshua Evans did many comic and music shows in California under the title of Colleen and Joshua’s Holiday Spectacular.
- The couple toured from California to Florida for over 11-performance tours for The Colleen & Josh Show.
- In 2019, she provided vocals to the character of Roxanne in the computer-animated comedy film, The Angry Birds Movie 2.
- She is very good friends with YouTube personalities Frankie J. Grande and Glozell Green.
- With husband Erik, Colleen started a weekly podcast named Relax! with Colleen and Erik in 2021.