|Grace Helbig Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||September 27, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Grace Helbig is an American comedian, actress, and internet personality who is best known for being the creator and host of the podcasts This Might Get Weird and Not Too Deep with Grace Helbig, and for being the voice of the character Cindy Bear in the animated series Jellystone!. She has also appeared in numerous films and TV shows such as Camp Takota, Smosh: The Movie, The Wedding Year, Electra Woman and Dyna Girl, and Dirty 30. Grace has published a variety of comedic handbooks such as Grace & Style: The Art of Pretending You Have It and Grace’s Guide: The Art of Pretending to Be a Grown-up. During the course of her career, she has been honored with numerous awards such as the IAWTV Award, Streamy Award, and Shorty Award.
Grace Anne Helbig
Daily Grace, It’s Grace
Woodbury, New Jersey, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Grace went to Gateway Regional High School in Woodbury Heights, New Jersey.
After finishing high school, she started studying at Ramapo College in Mahwah, New Jersey in 2003. Grace graduated summa cum laude from their School of Contemporary Arts.
Grace also went to NYC’s Peoples Improv Theater.
Comedian, actress, author, YouTube personality
- Father – John Helbig
- Mother – Theresa McGinnis
- Siblings – John Helbig (Older Brother), Tim Helbig (Younger Brother)
5 ft 9½ in or 177 cm
61 kg or 134½ pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Grace Helbig dated –
- Chester See (2014-2017) – In 2014, Grace started dating YouTube personality, singer, and actor, Chester See. They dated for 3 years and separated in 2017.
- Brooks Wheelan (2017-2018) – Stand-up comedian and actor, Brooks Wheelan commenced dating Grace in 2017. They remained an item for more than a year and split in October 2018.
- Elliott Morgan (2019-Present) – Stand-up comedian and actor, Elliott Morgan and Grace started dating in early 2019. The couple got engaged in February 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
- Funny facial expressions
- Awkward dancing
35-24-35 in or 89-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
She has appeared in commercials on Lowe’s, Marriott.com, Regus, Google Chrome, etc.
Maggie has also appeared in a couple of PSAs for Bullying Prevention, The N’s The Big Green Help, and others.
Best Known For
Being a famous YouTube personality who produces comedic content on her YouTube channel with handle – graciehinabox.
She has also been seen in a bunch of films and television shows. Grace has even written comedic handbooks.
Grace first appeared in the 2012 film Please Subscribe for her role as herself. It was directed by Dan Dobi.
First TV Show
In 2009, Grace appeared in just 1 episode of Comedy Central’s comedy series Michael & Michael Have Issues for her role as Anna.
She exercises her arms in her house. Check out this video.
Talking about her breakfast, Grace sometimes eats a granola bar, or Reese’s peanut butter cup, mini Twix, etc.
She listens to this song which motivates her to workout.
Grace Helbig Favorite Things
On her YouTube channel, she keeps doing her favorite things video. One of them is here.
- Favorite Cheese – Hot Dog
- Noodles – Poopourri noodles, Pad Thai
- Color – Navy Blue
Source – Reddit AMA
Grace Helbig Facts
- Apart from her YouTube channel, Grace is also the creator of her podcast “Not Too Deep with Grace Helbig.”
- She has a dog named, Goose.
- When she was studying, Grace used to be a successful pole-vaulter and track athlete.
- In college, she started a sketch comedy group called “Baked Goods” with her best friend.
- She was also one of the semi-finalists of Miss New Jersey USA beauty pageant in 2005.
- Grace was active in gymnastics as a child.
- Helbig is a big fan of toilet spray Poo-Pourri.
- Helbig is good friends with Internet personality Hannah Hart.
- Her book “Grace’s Guide: The Art of Pretending to Be a Grown-up” was New York Times bestseller.
- She was included in Refinery29‘s “30 Under 30 Rising Stars in Los Angeles” list in July 2013.
- Grace’s name was included in Forbes‘ “30 Under 30 Who Are Changing the World 2014” list.
- Grace was named one of Time‘s “30 Most Influential People on the Internet” in March 2015.