|Mamrie Hart Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 22, 1983|
Mamrie Hart is an American comedian, actor, writer, internet personality, and performer who rose to fame in 2011 through her YouTube show You Deserve A Drink. Over the years, she has also worked on a variety of projects such as My Dad the Girl Bike, UCB Comedy Originals, Fambly, Jest Originals, Porkin’ Across America, Party on the 49th Floor, The Flipside, I Love the 1880s, Murderbot Productions, Speakeasy, Don’t Trust the B—- in Apartment 23, Fodder, Camp Takota, The Most Popular Girls in School, Oscar’s Hotel for Fantastical Creatures, Last Moments of Relationships, HeyUSA, RePlay, Epic Rap Battles of History, Dirty 30, Clevver Now, Tiny Food Fight, FANtasies, and Writing with Grace, Live Show Vidcon.
Mamrie Lillian Hart
Cary, North Carolina, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Mamrie Hart went to the high school in Boonville, North Carolina. After completing her high school studies, she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Internet personality, comedian, actor, performer, and author
- Father – David Hart (Actor and Singer)
- Mother – Anne Tabor (English high school teacher and former Co-Producer of post-production in television)
- Siblings – David Hart (Brother), Annie Hart (Sister)
- Others – Lloyd David Hart, Jr. (Paternal Grandfather), Mavis Lassiter Anderson (Paternal Grandmother), Wesley Waugh Mayhall (Maternal Grandfather), Annie Ruth Reeves (Maternal Grandmother)
Mamrie Hart has been represented by Reign Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Vintage rock, comedy
Drug Front Records
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mamrie Hart has dated –
- Chip Morgan (2020-Present) – She started going out with actor Chip Morgan in the year 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Mamrie Hart has Scottish and English ancestry.
Mamrie Hart has often been spotted in public with different hair colors including ginger blonde, auburn, and dark brown.
However, her natural hair color is unknown.
- A gap in front teeth
- Green eyes
- Mamrie Hart has leveraged her strong social media presence to promote a number of brands and projects.
- She was also cast alongside Brooke Shields in the advertisement campaign for La-Z-Boy.
- In January 2014, she inked a deal with Plume Books and as part of their deal, she published her first book, You Deserve a Drink: Boozy Misadventures and Tales of Debauchery in May 2015.
Best Known For
- The popularity of her YouTube show, You Deserve a Drink, which helped her bag the best comedic actress award at the Streamy Awards. She has over a million followers on her official YouTube account.
- For her role as Kate Fields in the comedy movie, Dirty 30. She had co-produced the project as well as co-written the script for the movie.
As a Singer
Mamrie is a member of the music group, Cudzoo and the Faggettes, who are well known for their comedic style lyrics and electric live performances. They released their debut album, The Prettiest Girls with The Filthiest Mouths in 2009.
In February 2014, Mamrie Hart made her theatrical film debut as Maxine Reynolds in the comedy movie, Camp Takota.
First TV Show
In 2007, she made her first TV show appearance in the Larry Gere episode of the comedy series, UCB Comedy Originals.
Mamrie Hart Favorite Things
- Typical Bar Order – Red wine or flavored vodka soda
- Word She Uses Too Often – Intrinsic
- Guilty TV Pleasures – The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Bachelor in Paradise
- First CD She Bought – Wonderwall by Oasis
- Pizza Toppings – Pineapples and jalapeños
- Emoji – Manicure nails emoji
Source – Buzzfeed
Mamrie Hart Facts
- After graduating from the university, she decided to move to New York City to pursue acting full-time.
- She started her YouTube journey in June 2009 and in March 2011, she took a massive stride towards fame by starting her YouTube channel, You Deserve a Drink (YDAD).
- In 2012, Mamrie organized a live variety show named #NoFilter with Grace Helbig and Hannah Hart.
Featured Image by Michal Dunn / Flickr / CC BY-2.0