|Moses Hacmon Quick Info
|5 ft 9 in
|Date of Birth
|October 29, 1977
Moses Hacmon is an Israeli conceptual artist who is widely known for his focus on the study of the subject of water. He has released a number of critically acclaimed projects including Faces of Water (2013). He has received many accolades such as the American Institute of Architecture Medallion for Excellence in 2007. Moses has accumulated more than 120k followers on Instagram.
Tel Aviv, Israel
He studied Cinematography as well as Fine Art at the Avni Institute of Art and Design and went to the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology. In 2006, he acquired his Bachelor of Architecture degree, with the AIA honors award, from the Southern California Institute of Architecture.
- Siblings – Hila Klein (Younger Sister) (YouTuber, Content Creator)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
75 kg or 165 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Deborah Cluff (2008) – He married Deborah in 2008. They later got divorced.
- Elizabeth Marley (2018) – He tied the knot with Elizabeth in 2018. They got divorced after some time.
- Trisha Paytas (2020-Present) – He began dating internet personality, actor, singer, and songwriter Trisha in 2020, and they got engaged on December 18, 2020. On December 11, 2021, they got married in Las Vegas. In January 2022, they traveled to Maui and tied the knot there for the 2nd time. In February 2022, it was made public that they were expecting their first child together. On September 14, 2022, they welcomed a daughter named Malibu Barbie Paytas-Hacmon. In November 2023, it was revealed that they were expecting their 2nd child together.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Libyan-Jewish ancestry on his father’s side and Turkish-Jewish ancestry on his mother’s side.
- Long hair
- Sharp features
- Mustache and beard
Moses Hacmon Favorite Things
- Dish – Quesadilla, that he has enjoyed preparing
Source – Instagram
Moses Hacmon Facts
- He has affirmed that his first interest in life had been nature and art. He had grown up wandering around in nature, trying to figure out meaning and purpose and pondering on the big picture. At the same time, he could draw and sculpt via which he expressed his thoughts and ideas. However, he would keep to himself and never share his thoughts with those around him.
- He has recollected that his interest in nature and art had brought him to study architecture, which is a combination of the two. The architecture of nature had, in turn, led him to water.
- Moses has believed that water shapes our world, our environment as well as our future, having marveled at how the fluid dwells in our bodies.
- Faces of Water had been the debut of his technique that has captured the invisible forms of water. He has worked out a technique that has involved a special kind of film with a layer of liquid that can record the movement of the water itself.
- He has stated that he has looked for words that have the potential to help us heal and learn about our unity and equality.
- Hacmon has deemed it important to understand that our planet is a closed system with us being one body of water and that improving our relationship to water will automatically improve personal health as well as global sustainability. He has striven to provide education online, for which he launched Channel Water on YouTube in November 2016, the family-friendly portal having published free information and resources to study about water.
Featured Image by Moses Hacmon / Instagram