|Shrenu Parikh Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||November 11, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Shrenu Parikh is an Indian actress who is noted for her appearance as Aastha Agnihotri in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?…Ek Baar Phir (2013-2015), Gauri Kumari Sharma in Dil Boley Oberoi (2017) and Ishqbaaaz (2017-2018), and Janhvi Mittal in Ek Bhram Sarvagun Sampanna. Besides her acting, she is also highly praised for her beauty. She was crowned 2nd runner-up at the Miss Vadodara Competition in 2008 as well as “Ahmedabad’s Most Desirable Woman” by The Times Of India for 2 consecutive years. Shrenu has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers Twitter.
Vadodara, Gujarat, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Shrenu studied at 3 different day schools and then transferred to a convent before completing her high school from Navrachna Vidyani Vidyalaya that is based in Vadodara.
Later, she attended the Babaria Institute of Pharmacy from where she graduated with a Bachelor of Pharmacy. Shrenu has also attended the Maharaja Sayajirao University Of Baroda.
- Father – He is the Vice President at GSFC.
- Mother – She is an employee at State Bank of India, Hyderabad.
- Siblings – Shubham Parikh (Younger Brother) (Engineer)
Shrenu is represented by –
- Vikas Singh of Red Feather Entertainment Pvt Ltd
- Cevents Talent Management
5 ft or 152.5 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Shrenu has dated –
- Avinash Sachdev (2014) – Co-stars Avinash Sachdev and Shrenu was rumored to be dating one another while filming Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?…Ek Baar Phir in 2014. However, Shrenu settled the speculations once and for all with a stern statement saying, “I believe that after a point ignorance is bliss. Both Avinash and I are hardcore professionals. Yes, we shoot together all day, but we are always in the company of the other co-stars. We even have lunch with the entire unit. My parents trust me, so they won’t fall for such rumors. They know I will never date a guy from the entertainment industry.”
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Gujarati descent.
- Beautiful eyes
- Wide smile
- Twirly hair
- She wears a nose ring.
Shrenu has done commercial work for several brands such as –
- Shri Paramani Jewels
Through her social media, Shrenu has endorsed several brands such as –
- Power Gummies
- Daniel Wellington
- Glam It Up
- Saregama Carvaan
- Body Code
Best Known For
- Being cast as Aastha Agnihotri in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?…Ek Baar Phir (2013-2015), Gauri Kumari Sharma in Dil Boley Oberoi (2017) and Ishqbaaaz (2017-2018), and Janhvi Mittal in Ek Bhram Sarvagun Sampanna
- Being titled as “Ahmedabad’s Most Desirable Woman” 2017 and 2018 by The Times Of India
Shrenu made her debut theatrical film appearance as Neha Dutta in Thodi Thodi Si Manmaaniyan in 2017.
She made her Gujarati theatrical film debut as Shruti Yagnik in Lamboo Rastoo in 2018.
First TV Show
Shrenu made her first TV show appearance as Roopa in Gulaal in 2010.
Shrenu finds it difficult to balance out her busy schedule with working out. In order to keep herself fit, Shrenu practices pranayama and meditation while on set itself.
Shrenu Parikh Favorite Things
- Actor – Ranbir Kapoor
- Actress – Deepika Padukone
- Place – Home
- Color – Yellow
- Attire – Casual, Indian wear
- Food – South Indian, homemade Gujarati food and panipuri
- Pass Time – Watching TV
- Films – Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995), Socha Na Tha (2005), Avengers series, Andaz Apna Apna (1994), The Conjuring (2013)
Source – JaipurExplore.com, Telly Chakkar
Shrenu Parikh Facts
- She was raised in Vadodara, Gujarat. Later, she moved to Mumbai to pursue her career in acting.
- Shrenu is very close to her brother Shubham. He also played in the under 19 cricket tournament in Vadodara.
- In 2008, she was chosen as second runner-up for the Miss Vadodara Competition. Prior to that, she was a finalist for Miss University in 2007. She was discovered at the time and was offered several roles which she took up after she graduated.
- In the past, she was chosen as the brand ambassador of Gandevikar Jewellers.
- Shrenu was 17 years old when she got her first pay cheque which was of INR 700.
- She enjoys binge watching films whenever she gets the time.
- Her first crush was a senior from her schooling days.
- Shrenu had her first kiss when she was in college.
- The first gift she bought herself was a Tata Nano.
- She gave her first audition at the age of 19 in Mumbai.
- As of 2017, Shrenu had a huge crush on actor Ranbir Kapoor.
- In July 2018, she got up close to a tiger at the Tiger Kingdom Phuket.
- Shrenu was molested when she was 6 years old on a moving bus. In June 2018, she uploaded a picture to her Instagram with a story of the incident.
- She is enticed with the taste of Punjabi dishes and street food like pani puri.
- Shrenu enjoys shopping at Colaba, Mumbai.
- She is quite a sensitive kind of person.
- In the past, Shrenu took part in the talent search show Indian Idol 3. However, she quit the competition mid-way in order to be able to focus on her studies.
- Shrenu told The Times Of India in 2019 that initially, she was hesitant to play the role of Janhvi Mittal in Ek Bhram Sarvagun Sampanna.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image By Shrenu Parikh / Instagram