|Jason Nash Quick Info
|5 ft 11 in
|Date of Birth
|May 23, 1973
Jason Nash is an American actor, comedian, YouTuber, and social media personality who had first come into the spotlight due to the popularity of his comedy-based channel on the now-defunct Vine platform. He had attained further prominence in 2010 after reaching the semi-final stage on the competition-based reality TV show Last Comic Standing. In 2016, he had become a part of The Vlog Squad, a collective squad of vloggers founded by popular YouTuber David Dobrik. Later that year, he had co-produced and starred in the movie Jason Nash is Married. In parallel, he also runs a self-titled YouTube channel where he has amassed more than 3.5 million subscribers. He is popular on other social media platforms as well with more than 2.5 million followers on both TikTok and Instagram and more than 1 million followers on Twitter.
Jason Eric Nash
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jason had graduated, in 1991, from the Medfield High School, a public school in Norfolk County, Massachusetts. He had then joined the University of Massachusetts Amherst, a public research university.
Actor, Comedian, YouTuber, Social Media Personality
- Father – Robert Nash
- Mother – Lorraine Nash
- Siblings – Barrie Nash (Older Sister)
- Others – Ronnie Hochman (Ex-Father-in-Law)
He is represented by –
- Jack Reed, Business Manager, Cycle Media, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- David Martin, Booking Agent, Avalon Entertainment, Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jason has dated –
- Marney Hochman (2007-2017) – Jason had married his college acquaintance and production executive Marney Hochman in 2007. They have 2 children together – a daughter named Charley Nash and a son named Wyatt Nash. The couple had parted ways in 2017.
- Trisha Paytas (2017-2019) – Between December 2017 and February 2019, he was in a relationship with fellow Youtuber Trisha Paytas.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Tousled, wavy hair
- Often sports a light stubble
- Affable smile
Jason Nash Facts
- Jason, after leaving college, had worked as an assistant to renowned comedian Norm Macdonald during his stint on Saturday Night Live.
- He had moved to Los Angeles in 2001 to pursue his dream of becoming a comedian. Over the next few years, he had built a sizeable following on Vine and had also trained with the improvisational and sketch comedy group Upright Citizens Brigade.
- He had later worked as a member of a sketch troupe called Price, Nash, and Blieden who went on to develop shows for networks such as Fox and NBC.
- In 2006, he had started a podcast titled Guys with Feelings which went on to become highly successful. In 2017, he had started another podcast titled Views that had reached number 3 on the iTunes chart during its debut. He had co-hosted the podcast with David Dobrik and the duo had taken the podcast on a nationwide live tour in the summer of 2018.
- He had created a web series called Jason Nash Is Married for Comedy Central which was later adapted into a feature film. In 2016, he had written and directed a road-trip comedy film titled FML.
Featured Image by Jason Nash / Instagram