|Michael Ealy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||August 3, 1973|
Michael Ealy is an American actor who is best known for portraying roles such as Dorian the android in Almost Human, Slap Jack in 2 Fast 2 Furious, Jake Attica in Takers, Detective Sebastian in Underworld: Awakening, Detective Miles Hoffman in Stumptown, and Reed Broderick in Bel-Air. He has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Californication, The Good Wife, Westworld, The Woman in the House, A Black Lady Sketch Show, Law & Order, ER, Sleeper Cell, The Following, Think Like a Man, Unconditional, The Intruder, The Perfect Guy, Never Die Alone, Kissing Jessica Stein, and many more. For his acting skills, Michael has been nominated for numerous awards such as the Golden Globe Award, NAACP Image Award, and Teen Choice Award.
Washington, D.C., United States
Michael graduated from Springbrook High School in Montgomery County, Maryland. Post that, Michael went to the University of Maryland.
- Father – Worked in the grocery business
- Mother – Worked for IBM
The Gersh Agency, Inc.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
76 kg or 167.5 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Michael Ealy dated –
- Eve – Rapper Eve and Michael were rumored to have had a fling with each other in the past.
- Halle Berry (2004-2005) – The actors Halle Berry and Michael dated each other from July 2004 to October 2005.
- Khatira Rafiqzada (2008-Present) – In 2008, Michael started dating Khatira Rafiqzada who has appeared in Chain Letter (2010). They got married in October 2012 after dating for 4 years in Los Angeles. They have a son together, named, Elijah (b. February 2014).
- Taraji P. Henson (2012) – Think Like a Man (2012) co-stars Taraji P. Henson and Michael Ealy had a fling off-screen as well in 2012.
Race / Ethnicity
- Blue eyes
- High cheekbones
He has been seen in a couple of national commercials including Cure Pancreatic Cancer, and Burger King.
He believes in God, but it is not known which religion he follows.
Best Known For
His film and TV roles in movies like 2 Fast 2 Furious (2003), Barbershop (2002), and television show Almost Human.
In 2001, Michael played the role as Greg in the independent romantic comedy film Kissing Jessica Stein.
First TV Show
In 2000, Michael appeared in an unsold TV pilot Metropolis where he played the role as Calvin McDade.
He had his first aired episode in 2002 when he played Rick Kendrick in the medical drama series ER in just 1 episode.
For the 2014 film “About Last Night,” Michael had to lose around 25 pounds for the role. He achieved that in 3 months. He said that his man weight was a little heavy for the studio. So, he had to shed off that weight to look like a 28-year-old guy.
Michael also does CrossFit exercises with her trainer Ron. Together, they work on Michael’s fitness and as a by-product, he also looks good.
Michael Ealy Favorite Things
- Movie – Beverly Hills Cop (1984)
- Novel – Native Son by Richard Wright
- Football Team – Washington Commanders
Source – Wikipedia
Michael Ealy Facts
- Michael was born in Washington D.C. but grew up in Silver Spring, Maryland.
- Michael has been featured as the love interest of various women in music videos such as Mariah Carey‘s Get Your Number (2005), Beyoncé Knowles‘ Halo (2009), etc.
- Besides acting, he is also skilled in home depot- painting.
- Michael is a big lover of ping pong (also known as Table Tennis) that he has a paddle named, Ram Jam.
- If he wasn’t an actor, he would definitely be an educator.
- Before getting his break in acting, he had worked as a waiter in New York City.
- Michael used to tutor high school students in reading and writing when he was still studying in college.
- He is People Magazine’s Sexiest Man Alive of 2002.